***The Official Rangers vs QOTS Match Thread***

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been on getting my ticket for this and I must say there's loads of seats left in BF1 and BF5 what's happened to the spotty wee boys then have they had enough?

Anyway I will be there, and looking forward to another tough test to test the Team.

Gonna be hard but I'm hoping Mcoist gets the right balance of the Team right.

2-1 Rangers.

Just been on getting my ticket for this and I must say there's loads of seats left in BF1 and BF5 what's happened to the spotty wee boys then have they had enough?

Any I will be there and looking forward to another tough test torches Team.

2-1 Rangers.

The UB are back for one game only on Saturday (they are in BF1).

Anyway I will be there, and looking forward to another tough test to test the Team.

2-1 Rangers.

Just done the same mate (tu)

Hoping to see Boyd and Clark up front and a good display 4 -1 :2gunsfiring_v1:

Is ***** gone for good now?

Anyway, I'm saying 2-0 to us, Boyd to get us a goal disallowed for being offside

I am undecided as to whether you are being a twat or an unfunny member!

For Boyd to score 5 offside goals, he needs to be in the right place. The other times when he scores, he is in the right place and onside - it is quite simple.

McCoist was exactly the same style of player - old school. Told to get yourself in the box and get on the end of the cross.

I am undecided as to whether you are being a twat or an unfunny member!

For Boyd to score 5 offside goals, he needs to be in the right place. The other times when he scores, he is in the right place and onside - it is quite simple.

McCoist was exactly the same style of player - old school. Told to get yourself in the box and get on the end of the cross.

It was meant as a joke, so hopefully the latter.

For what it's worth, I agree - it's just frustrating when he does get caught offside, because it's never by much

It was meant as a joke, so hopefully the latter.

For what it's worth, I agree - it's just frustrating when he does get caught offside, because it's never by much

Frustrating as hell but guess what - it was more frustrating last season when we could not even score an offside goal! :thumbup:

Final Score 2 - 1 First Goal Scorer Boyd

What are our oppositions weaknesses?

Goalkeepers

Clark Young keeper back on loan

Atkinson Young second choice keeper

Defenders

Dowie Ex Ranger

Durnan Big, tall & strong centre back

Higgins Left footed, the Centre Back has also played at Left Back A dependable leader as well as a fine player, he is the first ever QoS Captain to win a senior double of league and cup.

Fowler player/coach

Midfielders

Mitchell Former Scotland u21 internationalist, played in all the big cup games

Holt A left footed player

Burns secured his place in club history by scoring the second goal in the epic Scottish Cup semi final

Kerr Experienced midfielder previously played for a number of clubs at the top level

Kidd Young right back or midfielder

McKenna Determined and competitive ball winner also able to find his own men with the ball. Can score with long range screamers

Dzierzawski Young American Previously a captain at Ivy League

McShane One of a number of u19’s

Hooper ?

Smith 1 ?

Graham ?

Cassidy Fergusson Moxon

Slattery Come through the youth set

Forwards

Baird A striker with a proven track record at Championship level

Reilly non-football apprenticeship Scored a goal in cup wins

Russell Grandson of ex Scotland inside forward, Ian McMillan.

Paton A product of Aberdeen youth academy

Carmichael Nippy and tricky attacking player

Lyle Much travelled forward Over 100 QoS 1st team appearances

Smith 2 ?

Last Match http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/28847744

Queen of the South

• 01 Clark
  • 06 Higgins
  • 05 Durnan
  • 03 Holt
  • 04 Dowie
  • 11 Russell Booked
  • 26 Fowler
  • 12 Kidd (Smith - 97' )
  • 18 McShane (Lyle - 34' )
  • 16 Dzierzawski
  • 09 Baird (Carmichael - 75' )

Substitutes

• 17 Carmichael
  • 19 Lyle
  • 20 Atkinson
  • 21 Slattery
  • 22 Hooper
  • 23 Smith
  • 24 Smith

Player Stats http://www.qosfc.com/stats-player

Player profiles http://www.qosfc.com/players

injury's Mitchell, McKenna, Burns, Kerr and Paton all key players http://www.qosfc.com...spx?newsid=2455

True enough - I'm liking what I see of the Boyd and Clark partnership, I'd be reticent to see Clark dropped when Miller is fit again (tu)

When we brought Miller in to help Boyd the last time, I walked about with my chest out as far as it could go because I told anyone who would listen that Boyd needed Miller. Miller was a running machine and Boyd was a scoring machine.

When we brought Miller back this time, I wanted Boyd to join to compliment Miller and I was wrong. I had already told my family that Boyd should have been brought back a year earlier but I was glad when we brought him back. There is no better compliment for Boyd than Clark. Sandy Clark's son is the next best thing for Kris Boyd and if McCoist does not see that then he is far worse than we think he is! Kenny Miller should be kept to times when Ally feels the need for a 4-5-1 and that should be never!

When we brought Miller in to help Boyd the last time, I walked about with my chest out as far as it could go because I told anyone who would listen that Boyd needed Miller. Miller was a running machine and Boyd was a scoring machine.

When we brought Miller back this time, I wanted Boyd to join to compliment Miller and I was wrong. I had already told my family that Boyd should have been brought back a year earlier but I was glad when we brought him back. There is no better compliment for Boyd than Clark. Sandy Clark's son is the next best thing for Kris Boyd and if McCoist does not see that then he is far worse than we think he is! Kenny Miller should be kept to times when Ally feels the need for a 4-5-1 and that should be never!

Completely agree (tu)