McCoist only wants to discuss football matters?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really Ally?

The club is struggling financially, but you don't have anything to say.

Unusual, especially as you have a fucking soundbite on so many subjects, but the one that is killing us has you silent.

Yes, that is definitely the big story happening just now.

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/rangers/290070-rangers-will-not-be-able-to-pay-creditors-if-4m-share-offering-fails/

He was spot on today to be fair. These press conferences the day before the game is about the on field stuff. I'm sure he'll comment when ready. Not a great fan of his managerial skills but was correct today

in defence of Ally I can see where he's coming from, he's probably sick to death of these questions and he's in the dark about most off field things as he's admitted previously. but he's chosen to continue on as the manager of a club in this state, unfortunately he must take the flak that comes with that IMO

http://m.stv.tv/spor...offering-fails/

He was spot on today to be fair. These press conferences the day before the game is about the on field stuff. I'm sure he'll comment when ready. Not a great fan of his managerial skills but was correct today

When do you think that may be.........The 12th of never???

No chance, he still wants to feed at the Mhedia Rangers trough long after he's been sussed (by the board) as a dud manager

When do you think that may be.........The 12th of never???

No chance, he still wants to feed at the Mhedia Rangers trough long after he's been sussed (by the board) as a dud manager

Ahahahahahahaha

You think this shower of Shite can suss him as a poor manager? We are running out of money yet they keep sanctioning deals for new players :lol:

Good laugh on another shite day for Rangers cheers mate

Bashing McCoist is just the fashionable thing to do now. I don't think he's a great manager. Far from it. But why WOULD Ally comment on financial matters? His job is to manage the team on the park. Plenty of great managers in world football would have given the same response dealing with what he has. How much he even knows about the deeper financial situation is questionable.

McCoist has rightly received criticism for the performances on the pitch. We don't have to knock him for everything he does.

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't here I'm afraid, there is absolutely nothing Ally couldsay today that would be beneficial to the club at all, the only thing he can do at this moment in time is concentrate on tomorrow's game.

I doubt Ally knows anything anyway to be honest

so the expensive pr guru doesnt instruct club employees what to say to what amounts to an obvious line of questioning ,which could materially hurt the company.

if you think ally an employee decided to answer no questions on the clubs behalf at a press conference of his own design, then you are misguided at best.As all employees of the club outwith selected spokespeople will show ouer the next week the instructed response will be no comment.