Chris Sutton scores......game over.

tannerall

I walked off a leading a quad bike session for 20 kids at an activity centre near Shrewsbury and got absolutely fucking hammered!

I won 76 quid that day in the bookies then put 26 quid on us to win the league at 6s I was fucked for two days. Simpler times indeed

Mike Ashley parachuted out of an apache helicopter with an SAS regiment and Willie Fraser, poked St Mhartin in the eye, stole the trophy and brought it back to its rightful place at Ibrox.

I think.

Was ectoed that evening so I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

Why the fuck did a do wrong that a have to bring her? What time you going?

We are heading down about 5 or 6 I think mate. Wee yin is gonae be there for a bit as well then it's some half and half and a wee disco (minus the music obv)

Dunfermline got hammered for being there - of us then for good measure sutton got stuck intae them

Sutton perfect type for Celtic - lawell would have him as captain had he been around now

That says it all about the Bhins

Dunfermline got hammered for being there - of us then for good measure sutton got stuck intae them

Sutton perfect type for Celtic - lawell would have him as captain had he been around now

That says it all about the Bhins

Wrong game mate :lol:

We are heading down about 5 or 6 I think mate. Wee yin is gonae be there for a bit as well then it's some half and half and a wee disco (minus the music obv)

I'm going to the game so I'll get the train from Partick after it. After it being half time prob :lol:

Mike Ashley parachuted out of an apache helicopter with an SAS regiment and Willie Fraser, poked St Mhartin in the eye, stole the trophy and brought it back to its rightful place at Ibrox.

I think.

Was ectoed that evening so I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

Each to their own, but that afternoon truly assured me that if you wanted and believed in something strongly. anything was possible. (tu) (Marvin Andrews loyal)

I learned that two things that day, The first: that my new neighbours across the street were taigs, and the second: I had a delay of about 30 seconds between their TV signal and my own, I heard what I can only describe as a howl of pain coming from the packed living room across the street. I was watching our game with Hibs, I quickly switched channels just in time to see McDonald score his first ... a few moments later ... an even louder noise coming from across the street ............. They had surrendered ..... wonderful day .... never to be forgotten.

Got shaved and kitted out in long sleeve shirt to meet my father in the keystone pub in bridgeton , my wife reminding me in the car not to get too upset etc etc with me replying it's sone and dusted but de down hoping still believing, but I had to pop into the arcade centre with my wife to pick up my wife wedding band which was ready as we were getting married that September.

I came off the motorway into the town and stopped at a set of lights and looked left. The queue for the pub was around the corner with the rhat bastards, I was down with the window in a flash and gave the cunts dogs abuse not to my wife's amusement, I gave the cunts it tight and they all just looked as to say what the fuck.

Well the pub on the equaliser, all on our phones struggles with the signal which was terrible in the pub then it came up on the giant screen, it was something like out a western, the pub erupted like nothing I have seen, then when the second went in, that just rubbed salt on O'Neil's glorious last seasons treble.

One day bears, might take a decade but we will have those days back.