Scotlands top referee

Rangers Lady

Go back a few years and I dreaded any game of ours he was on the whistle.

Since he called THE penalty wrong he has been almost flawless in all of our games.

But since Anthony AK47 Stokes conned him before shaggers save he has been immense.

The once hated Craig Thomson is my new fav whistler.

Never thought I'd say it.

Hes a nit picking wankjob ruins every game he referees but im assuming you have saw the video of him belting out 4 boys had a dream ?

No way, when I used to rant I was told he was a Stirling Albion man who like most of their support hated us

Callum Murray is the best ref in Scotland hands down.

Brines is probably the worst. Not because he's biased, he's just an awful ref who disrupts games by giving fouls every 30 secs, likes the game to be about him and not the teams.

I always found that Thomson gave a number of "strange" decisions against Rangers.

sorry don't rate him.

only red cards for Wilson and Thompson in the cup final a penalty given then taken away v the taigs and said penalty shagger saved along with not sending off black for the jelavic tackle and not sending of venigoor of castlemilk of for a shocking high tackle he's been outstanding

Are you for real ??? We lost to Hearts with him as ref and it wont be the last time .

He has a shocking record was us in big games .

Remember him costing us a vital OF win in 98 where he blatantly never sent off beggar and gave them deciding penalty.

League Cup Final win with 9men ?? list goes on .

He is a bastard referee.

I honestly think Thomson is the worst referee out . Remember watching a game on the telly years ago and wasn't surprised to hear of the last 8 Rangers players sent off , he was responsible for 6 of them . Not to mention always seeming to call penalties wrong in the big games.

Callum Murray for me. Remember going to Killie a few years ago where he sent off one in each side ( Mendes ) and booked about a dozen in a relatively tame game. However , seems to have learned from that , and I now see him as our best ref.

No way, when I used to rant I was told he was a Stirling Albion man who like most of their support hated us

Craig Thompson admitted he was from a St Mirren background then he gets awarded the LC Final when we where down to 9 men v St Mirren! Also remember him having to apologise to Septic after we beat them at Ibrox and they didn't get 2 pens ( think Maloney going down was one of them ). Don't think he is biased either way.

I'm surprised anyone likes Thomson, I think he was poor against hearts, let them kick us all over the park specially in the first half.

He never let Kevin Thomson kick a Hearts player or even win a sliding tackle against them twice at Tynecastle.

Mind you, it wasn't just KT that got red cards against them. As I recall Joe Ledley got a couple too.

So I wonder if he has a soft spot for Hearts.

Best ref was 'Tiny' Wharton.......loved his blazers (and handshake)

His handshake never worked to well in many OF games and cup finals when beggars were winning nine in a row .Total fantasy that he was a bear .Remember cup final where he gave beggars two Pens .Another where he ordered Doddy off at piggery .

only red cards for Wilson and Thompson in the cup final a penalty given then taken away v the taigs and said penalty shagger saved along with not sending off black for the jelavic tackle and not sending of venigoor of castlemilk of for a shocking high tackle he's been outstanding

That's my point, I used to hate the man, but since the shaggier save he has called a couple of major decisions in our favour, one against Motherwell I think.

I do accept that the Hearts game we were kicked off the park but that happens almost every game.

They boy that got subbed was on a red his next tackle then the boy that replaced him got a yellow after 40 seconds.

I think my main point is I truly hated the man at before, so maybe the most improved referee would be more apt.

Not sure I agree with your assessment. Don't you mean "least shitty"? ;)

However, the analysis in the signature is spot on! (tu)

I remember Murray quoting like an arrogant Fuck, {oh I'm getting all sorts of abuse people have short memories, I paid millions blah blah.}

Thanks Dave many a good time was had on your dollar

How the fuck does that excuse you for where we are now.

Some cunt takes me out for dinner & champagne pays for the lot then rapes me cause he bought that right ?? {Prob GF}

Same thing Dave, fucking disgusting statement to make.