Call me negative & not living by the No Surrender attitude

Gaz52

But our only hope of going up this year is by play-off. Nothing is stopping Hearts, especially not us, as I can see them walking over the top of our defence at Tynecastle.

Going forward we look a threat definitely, we're looking a lot sharper than we were a few weeks ago but the defence is just horrific and I don't see it improving.

Anyone else agree the play offs look most likely? I don't watch much of the SPL so I'm not sure who we're likely to be playing if we do, probably Ross County by the looks of things and I'd fancy our chances against them.

To me it is unthinkable not to go up.

But our only hope of going up this year is by play-off. Nothing is stopping Hearts, especially not us, as I can see them walking over the top of our defence at Tynecastle.

Going forward we look a threat definitely, we're looking a lot sharper than we were a few weeks ago but the defence is just horrific and I don't see it improving.

Anyone else agree the play offs look most likely? I don't watch much of the SPL so I'm not sure who we're likely to be playing if we do, probably Ross County by the looks of things and I'd fancy our chances against them.

Get a grip of yourself.

Hearts will go through a bad spell and may pick up injuries to key players we have a bigger stronger squad this should see us go up as champions.

Couple our expansive squad with our manager, and we end up even.

Hearts will go through a bad spell, due to the squad size but the challenge will not come through squad size or fitness - it will come down to how the managers deal with the troubles. I have a feeling ours will still use players out of position and lose games, rather than bring in youngsters who know the position.

So, Hearts for me and that is a sad thing to say!

Behave

Couple our expansive squad with our manager, and we end up even.

Hearts will go through a bad spell, due to the squad size but the challenge will not come through squad size or fitness - it will come down to how the managers deal with the troubles. I have a feeling ours will still use players out of position and lose games, rather than bring in youngsters who know the position.

So, Hearts for me and that is a sad thing to say!

FFS I could actually scream.

The negative attitudes on here sometimes is astounding. We are RANGERS. It's Hearts we're talking about not Real Madrid. They will drop points and we will gain points. We will win this league.

I wish people would stop being so defeatist.

When hearts fall down before christmas where will all the posters singing their praises after 4 games be?

In the threads praising either Hibs for 'how to do it' ( before a ball was kicked in anger) or the 'van gaal' thread - surely a team with Man U resources could not get beat by a league 1 side!

'Nothing is stopping hearts ' is pretty defeatist - should we just give up ?

I seriously think some people just NEED to be negative, shit start today but we showed a bit of fight and heart and won 4-2!!

Almost giving up to HEARTS after 4 games no fucking chance, with all things being right OFF the field we will take care of business ON the field and win this title by 10/15 points at least!!

FFS I could actually scream.

The negative attitudes on here sometimes is astounding. We are RANGERS. It's Hearts we're talking about not Real Madrid. They will drop points and we will gain points. We will win this league.

I wish people would stop being so defeatist.

We have a shit manager, who cannot see past his old time players.

We are not wanting to be defeatist, we just see the bigger picture and right backs playing left back or right midfield are not going to win games against 11 men who know their position.