Meeting for Wellington RSC

Oso

A call to all bears in the Wellington area.

There will be a meeting to re-establish the club on 29 Jul 14 at 1930hrs in the Station Village, Old Hutt Road at Station Road, Please feel free to come along and join the club.

Oso

A call to all bears in the Wellington area.

There will be a meeting to re-establish the club on 29 Jul 14 at 1930hrs in the Station Village, Old Hutt Road at Station Road, Please feel free to come along and join the club.

Oso

why not have an informal get together before the games against Newcastle etc next saturday 26th? there's a crew of us coming up from chch for the game and we will be going to a bar near the ground so why not pop down there as well?

By the way let me know if you want a copy of the book "History of Christchurch Rangers" (not me, but the Football club) I have a spare copy that I was given today. since they were founded by Glasgow Rangers fans in 1910 it might be of some interest

yep will do (tu)

there is mention of when Glasgow Rangers came to Christchurch in 1975 while on tour of NZ. they trained at CHCH Rangers ground, Rangers park, and drunk in the clubrooms etc

apparently our hospitality was so good that two Glasgow Rangers players missed the plane out of christchurch the next day :7325:

• 2 weeks later...