Kane Hemmings to Blackburn Rovers

Blaming this on the management is farcical and fickle. Simply, he was not good enough for us and injury prone so he was released. Now he's knuckled down and done well in the Championship and showing promise. He wouldn't of gotten a game ahead of Daly, Clark or Little.

If we had kept him on the books then people would be calling him deadwood and wanting him moved on.

Blaming this on the management is farcical and fickle. Simply, he was not good enough for us and injury prone so he was released. Now he's knuckled down and done well in the Championship and showing promise. He wouldn't of gotten a game ahead of Daly, Clark or Little.

If we had kept him on the books then people would be calling him deadwood and wanting him moved on.

This. If he had been given a long run of gamed wiyh us to find his feet and get fitness he may have come good, but since he was injury prone, in the last year of his contract and didn't hit thd ground running he had to be moved on. Good luck to him wherever he ends up (tu).

I want him out as much as anyone but letting him go wasnt a fuck up, he was always injured and was poor whenever he played for us.

He never got a chance with us. He got one or two games at the end of the season but was left to lead the line on his own. Typical McCoist playing a player in an unusual position without support.

He also now has a manager who believes in him and as many will tell you when you have that your confidence soars.

I always thought there was a player in there much as i believe there is a player in young Crawford but they simply will not be trusted with key roles under McCoist.

Amazing though how his injury worries are a thing of the past since leaving Rangers.

He never got a chance with us. He got one or two games at the end of the season but was left to lead the line on his own. Typical McCoist playing a player in an unusual position without support.

He also now has a manager who believes in him and as many will tell you when you have that your confidence soars.

I always thought there was a player in there much as i believe there is a player in young Crawford but they simply will not be trusted with key roles under McCoist.

Amazing though how his injury worries are a thing of the past since leaving Rangers.

He was mince everytime a saw him play. Didn't even look much of a player in the youths a have been told aswell. A remarkable turn around it seems. Good luck to him has never had a bad word to say about us.