Jose for Old Trafford?

Its probably the biggest managerial job in the world. He would be given 150m+ to rebuild. Course he would want it.

Who has already been proven to succeed in the Premier League? With a big budget aswell.

The more i type the more i want to put money on him!

:lol:

Yeah leave a club in the semis of CL and in the fight for trophies for a Man United team in needing of a total rebuild with no CL football...

Think about it Thermo

Imagine if he did take the United job.

You'd be like this:

2262%20-%20Raw%20gif%20hunter_hearst_helmsley%20rage%20wwe.gif

If they had wanted Mourinho they could have had him at the end of last season. They are looking for someone who.is prepared to spend the rest of their career at Man Utd. Mourinho is too fickle. Kloop at Dortmund or Simeone at Ath Madrid are the targets. Kloop being the least likely of the two to accept. If they cant get either of those then possibly Van Gaal until for two/three seasons til they figure out their next long term manager. Would not be surprised if they opt for a total "off the grid" replacement along the lines of Martinez or Lambert or possibly even Strachan. Not expecting it nor do I think it would be a good move but I wouldnt be surprised if they did.

I seem to recall, reading somewhere, that 'The Special One' could be 'The Chosen One' if Ferguson was out the picture, & had nothing to do with choosing his successor. Ferguson was the one that was pushing for Moyes, now I'm beginning to think that it was a deliberate ploy on his part, to make him look even better than he was??

If they had wanted Mourinho they could have had him at the end of last season. They are looking for someone who.is prepared to spend the rest of their career at Man Utd. Mourinho is too fickle. Kloop at Dortmund or Simeone at Ath Madrid are the targets. Kloop being the least likely of the two to accept. If they cant get either of those then possibly Van Gaal until for two/three seasons til they figure out their next long term manager. Would not be surprised if they opt for a total "off the grid" replacement along the lines of Martinez or Lambert or possibly even Strachan. Not expecting it nor do I think it would be a good move but I wouldnt be surprised if they did.

Lambert? :lol: nae bother :lol:

Ferguson was the one that was pushing for Moyes, now I'm beginning to think that it was a deliberate ploy on his part, to make him look even better than he was??

I said all along that SAF's ego got in the way of Jose as his replacement.

Van Gaal or Ancelotti or Blanc will be the next manager although Klopp would be perfect for them hes not leaving Dortmund until 2018

aye cause hes doing well this season :pipe: , why cant the Jose Fanboys see him for what he is!

Challenged for the title all season and still in with a shout (albeit it'll be tough), still a very good chance of reaching the CL final. All without even having a top quality striker.

I'd say he's done pretty well and will build on it next season.

I seem to recall, reading somewhere, that 'The Special One' could be 'The Chosen One' if Ferguson was out the picture, & had nothing to do with choosing his successor. Ferguson was the one that was pushing for Moyes, now I'm beginning to think that it was a deliberate ploy on his part, to make him look even better than he was??

Ferguson can be a bastard but I highly doubt he'd want the club we spent 20 plus years at to not do well simply to make him personally look better.

If anything he'll be embarrassed his chosen one has failed.

when were you at a Man U board meeting?

Ferguson never chose Moyes, he merely recommended him.

Challenged for the title all season and still in with a shout (albeit it'll be tough), still a very good chance of reaching the CL final. All without even having a top quality striker.

I'd say he's done pretty well and will build on it next season.

and whos fault is it he has no quality striker......

:lol:

Yeah leave a club in the semis of CL and in the fight for trophies for a Man United team in needing of a total rebuild with no CL football...

Think about it Thermo

A blip ... you think about it Liverpool were nothing much when Brendan Rogers took over but he wanted to sit where Shankly and Paisley have

The Glazers must be saying to themselves today why didn't we go for that Mourinho guy.

There is no doubt in my mind Jose wants the old traford faithful to forget all about about Ferguson ... it's the same reason that the Normans built their cathedrals on top of the anglo-saxon chapels after the conquest :pipe: