Officially Through 30,000 Season Tickets

Shuggy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was their attendance in the CL game midweek and today v RCFC ?

They mentioned on the radio last night that they had two stands open for pay at the gate today, which would suggest that they were struggling to sell out the first home league game of the season which is poor, but I heard today they had between 47/48000 ha ha fucking no chance.

The Tarriers had 45k at their cesspit on Saturday and by having a look at the stadium plan, there are only really seats in the Club Deck and Broomloan rear left for Friday. Fancy us to be close to a sell out come kick off - amazing!

Looking at available seats just now, in the Bill Struth Rear. How is it possible that there's restricted view seats then right next to it is a normal view seat?

Pillars. My seat is perfect but if you were to move two or three along from mine then you'd have a restricted view due to them.

Basically you need to round up a child to get seats in the family stand (or just buy a child seat as well and don't use it) or sit in the club deck (why is it so dear?) otherwise there are a few seats at the front where you would get wet if it rained and not much else.

My Club Deck ticket for Friday was £20 - if I moved one row forward it would have cost £29.

Are season tickets always on sale?

Me and a mate are going to buy them and can't decide if it's best doing it online or just going to a game and going to the ticket office. This zebra finance thing is confusing me haha

Yes, mate.

I'd imagine there's not much difference apart from it being far busier after a game.

That's the link to Zebra Finance - http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

I've not got much more info about Zebra finance though! Bluebells on here made a thread the other day saying he's signed up (not a PM Boab effort :lol:) So you could ask him.

Yes, mate.

I'd imagine there's not much difference apart from it being far busier after a game.

That's the link to Zebra Finance - http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

I've not got much more info about Zebra finance though! Bluebells on here made a thread the other day saying he's signed up (not a PM Boab effort :lol:) So you could ask him.

Ive been trying to create an account in the ticket section but because I have used the same personal information when buying out the megastore it won't let me and says they already have that customer info on their database.

Worst time