Are The Police Now "targetting" Rangers Fans

Gideon.

Shocking Online Posts from an Armed Respone Officer

Police firearms officer Blair McMaster, an armed response officer based in The Highlands, has a photo of himself with a high powered rifle.

3326q77.jpg

He has told friends on Facebook, and I quote from The Daily Record,

"He tells a friend in a comment: “We were hunting ‘h*** heads’!”

What was The Polis response?

I quote again from The Daily Record report:

“Police chiefs last night said McMaster would be given appropriate advice “.

Have I missed something here, I kid you not, he will be given "APPROPRIATE ADVICE", aye like the lad that got 4 months in prison for using the word “fen!an”.

This is one issue that will NOT be “swept swept” under the carpet.

I hope Rangers Football Club, Nil By Mouth, RST etc have reported what they believe to be a serious offence and ask for it to be investigated

An anonymous report can be made to:

contactus@scotland.pnn.police.uk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but how many people will report it to the police, because believe me, even because they know, they will NOT act unless it is reported.

Will Nil by mouth?

Will any of the anti sectarian charities?

Will any Bear?

I know I have.

Bit of a leap to say the police are targeting Rangers fans based on that.

The police do need to be seen to be non-partisan, though, so it's a strange response to a foolish comment.

Yes, but how many people will report it to the police, because believe me, even because they know, they will NOT act unless it is reported.

Will Nil by mouth?

Will any of the anti sectarian charities?

Will any Bear?

I know I have.

Lets us know how your report is dealt with.

Nil by mouth have already shown their true colours. They are one sided, and it's not our side they're on.

Interesting little story, I like how the "We're hunting H*** heads!" is there but the issue seems purely to be the picture of children in the presence of weapons.

You have to ask yourself that if QC Paul McBride considered the use of the word 'h**' to be racist/sectarian, yet the police are using the term openly, does hat not undermine the police authority to handle matters which are deemed racist/sectarian?

We see use of the word 'Fenian' being mistakenly believed by the authorities as being exclusively a label for 'Catholic', a word which if you use it can see you jailed. It would appear however that the police have no issues with getting tore into the 'H***', perhaps they could expelain to us what a 'h**' is and how it's acceptable and different to use of the word 'Fenian'.

Do Rangers fans need to sing 'Go home ya H***' to Celtic/Hibs/Dundee Utd fans before the Police will take this seriously as they appear to want to take everything else?!?!

QC Paul McBride ?

Why would anything that cunt said be used to add credence ?

Rangers fans who quote a true bheast, as in "oh even Lennon said we should have etc… etc…"

Theses cunts are kings of cunts.

NOTHING they say can ever been deemed credible

QC Paul McBride ?

Why would anything that cunt said be used to add credence ?

Rangers fans who quote a true bheast, as in "oh even Lennon said we should have etc etc"

Theses cunts are kings of cunts.

NOTHING they say can ever been deemed credible

Why not use one of their own? It's the closest you will ever get to them admitting anything.

They actually call us bigoted h*** Ffs.

Interesting little story, I like how the "We're hunting H*** heads!" is there but the issue seems purely to be the picture of children in the presence of weapons.

You have to ask yourself that if QC Paul McBride considered the use of the word 'h**' to be racist/sectarian, yet the police are using the term openly, does hat not undermine the police authority to handle matters which are deemed racist/sectarian?

We see use of the word 'Fenian' being mistakenly believed by the authorities as being exclusively a label for 'Catholic', a word which if you use it can see you jailed. It would appear however that the police have no issues with getting tore into the 'H***', perhaps they could expelain to us what a 'h**' is and how it's acceptable and different to use of the word 'Fenian'.

Do Rangers fans need to sing 'Go home ya H***' to Celtic/Hibs/Dundee Utd fans before the Police will take this seriously as they appear to want to take everything else?!?!

The minute we do that, just watch the media do a massive u turn and label it sectarian.

Bit of a leap to say the police are targeting Rangers fans based on that.

The police do need to be seen to be non-partisan, though, so it's a strange response to a foolish comment.

Why is it a bit of a leap to believe this guy was referring to Rangers' fans. We see it used by various football fan forums and they leave you in no doubt that they are speaking about Rangers' fans.

This guy does not necessarily represent the police, but it shows you that there may be members of the police force who think along these lines - i.e. thinking of Rangers' fans as H***.

If as a matter of comparable justice, do you not think that a police force who have arrested and charged a Rangers' fan for using a sectarian reference in the form of F***** , should maintain their own standard and arrest and charge a member of their own force for using the comparable sectarian reference of H*** on social media, since by doing so the remark can not be considered as a casual, throwaway line?

At the very least this guy has to be seen to be dealt with by the hierarchy of Police Scotland - swiftly, unmercifully and to the full extent of the law in public.

After they do that and have set a standard then they should go after clubs who allow their fans to chant references to the term H***.

p.s. As a private citizen this man has every right to post a picture of himself using a hunting rifle, when he implies he is hunting game. However, when he says he is hunting H***, he has overstepped any reasonable line acceptable to the P.C. society that exists today.