Are The Police Now "targetting" Rangers Fans

Gideon.

Typical cunt copper.

They're all fuckin arseholes,every last one of the scum.

My dad has always said to me that the police are crooked incompetent cunts and l would always argue that they are not all bad but with each passing day it gets harder to argue with.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Give it up. You're just not smart enough. Highlighting the same quotes and colouring them in red changes nothing.

I will humour you for the benefit of others.

The news story is about the guy letting his KIDS get their hands on the firearms. The h**'s (not "hunz" - gave yourself away there) heads terminology has already been explained on this thread by ex-guardsman. Strange that you chose not to quote him. Strange that you never provided a link for the second article.

The quote about getting "appropriate advice" was said IN RELATION TO HIM HAVING PHOTOGRAPHED HIS KIDS HOLDING GUNS. Nowhere in the article you have linked does it say that the 'H-word' was used offensively. Nowhere.

Still, it seems you have caught quite a few on your line, so bravo for leading such a pathetic existence.

Oh, and just one more thing..

Oh dear, you ALWAYS give yourself away.

Dearie Me.

It seems the tarriers within the ranks of Stasi Scotland have now realised that firing bullets at, what they fear, as a reinvigorated , swaggering protestant Billy Boy Rangers Support , who fear no cunt here , is the only way to stop us.why are any of us surprised? The coward might lose his gun license, therefor his hardon , but he will still have his job.

Publicly somebody states his desire to actually pop a cap into bears are and some on here shrug it off like it's fuck all.

Yet the boy found to have sent a bullet in the post to popcorn teeth gets the jail, and the press has the country in uproar and disgust.fuck sake , what was he going to do with the bullet, fucking throw it at himself?

By the way , I'm not offended by the h×# term, Christ it's the only word they can spell, 3 letters for even them isn't too hard, I'm just pissed off that some poor cunt coming out of a pub or club will get jumped by a bunch of taigs this weekend,and after he has taken a pasting , will be lying on the floor fucked in the presence of Stasi and say "dirty fenian bastards" and get arrested for SBOP and therefor accused of starting it.

Those who ignore what this cunt said need to get a grip.

We have been targeted for years and years, but this is a whole new level in the public domain.we all know what he meant ; and this could be the cunt that stops your boy walking down the road in his bears top and treats him like a rapist for wearing it . This is very fucking different bears.i want this cunt nicked .not because I'm offended, just concerned that the cunt knows he can't shoot us in the street, but he can and would pin some untrue accusations against us.....because he is the polis....and he can. It's reached a new level of hatred bears.

It must be made public in every rag, although I won't hold my breath

No Surrender

Rab

Your a cracker you!

Your trying to justify an armed police officer making remarks that he is "hunting h** heads"! In your wee world, you are justifying threats to Rangers fans and backing up his views towards followers of a football club.

It does not matter one iota if "h**" is sectarian or not. He has made comments on line which could be construed to be a threat. No wiggle room.

This from an armed police officer?

How would it be construed if someone on line posted a picture with a weapon, saying "I'm hunting coppers heads"? Quite rightly arrested and jailed.

This scum should be treated no differently, but hey, he's had a wee word in his ear and we're all okay with that?

How the hell did you get that I was trying to justify what he said from my post?

I was quite clearly trying to figure out what law (if any) he had broken.

Trying reading what I wrote, rather than trying to make up that I'm trying to justify what he said.

I fucking hate the polis and if I can get one sacked, then I will.

There seems to be a trend within national and local government for some to be allowed to break their rules of employment by making sectarian comments regarding Rangers and the fans of the club. So far we have proof of this from within HMRC and now Police Scotland, even though the activities undertaken can be classified as cases deemed worthy of instant dismissal. There are rumours doing the rounds that this officer has previously been caught speeding at over 100mph and again avoided dismissal, one would have to say he appears to have a charmed life within the force.

What is true is that if he had used the same comment and directed it at a member of the Roman Catholic or Islamic faiths he would more than likely be on the dole. Then again it's not as if he attended a fancy dress parade dressed as a golly, but all joking aside when you see the things that have transpired in the states with people with access to fire arms and posting this sort of comment prior to opening fire on people in shopping malls and cinemas one does have to question whether or not this person should be allowed to have any future access to fire arms.

Remember the ref who got sacked for posting a joke about the pope? This cunt and his offspring brandishing fireams, but that's ok because it's only us?!

Imagine the fucking uproar if this cunt had posted same about taigs. He would be charged and sent straight to fucking jail.

When I think about it, this case is so bad, that the Club should make their feeling known to the authorities and publicly. Also another opportunity for RST and the like to again show their mettle.

Maybe a few of us should also be formailsing complaints to the authorities and the appropriate MP's/MSP's.

I find the whole matter absolutely abhorrent. This isn't some random immigrant from the darkside, this is plod, whose first duty is to uphold the law and protect the public at large and we pay this bastard. This cunt deserves hung, drawn and quartered!

22 years in the Armed Forces and I've never shot at any of those, never mind a "h** Head".

I used to do a fair bit of shooting and not once did I ever hear of a target being called a 'H**s head'. Maybe it's a peculiarity of Guards regiments to call them that.

When taken as a whole the behaviour of the half-wit should make him totally unsuitable to be a firearms officer. I think crayon pushing in Helen Street would be about his limit. He certainly wouldn't get anywhere near SC&O19 but it seems Police Scotland aren't like any other force in their attitudes and barely disguised agendas.

I have the greatest respect for the Police force.

So in response to the OP, no, I don't feel targeted but then again I don't sing or shout prejudice songs or comments.

Could you elaborate on which 'prejudice songs and comments' you are referring to? Is there a list or is it made up as they go along?

I have the greatest respect for the Police force.

So in response to the OP, no, I don't feel targeted but then again I don't sing or shout prejudice songs or comments.[/quote

]

Fuck sake Boab.just how many accounts have you got on here. You are pathetic.now fuck off.

No Surrender

Rab