Chris Mclaughlin & Spfl Called To Task By Rst

As I stated on the original thread. That story was out within an hour of the match finishing.

That raises two questions - is the match delegate allowed to brief anyone in the media before his report reaches the appropriate authority?

And if Scrot asks after every game was there any issues is it really four years since any set of fans have misbehaved? I mean have the Ghreen Bhrigade never let off a flare or sang songs hailing terrorists? Has Scrot been to a Hertz v Sellick game recently ? Skinny scumbag

And here was me thinking his job was to report on football and highlight Our great goals. Good work by the RST but it would have been better if the club did it officially.

No chance.Now they are both in ,don't count on these two defending our club or our supporters .No fucking chance

Well done for taking him to task, BBC Scotland have been at the forefront of the negative reporting when it comes to Rangers, Saturday was another example.

I await the day when BBC Scotland are made into an Iplayer channel.

And here was me thinking his job was to report on football and highlight Our great goals. Good work by the RST but it would have been better if the club did it officially.

I'm getting sick and tired of the Club bending over and taking up the rear end from these bastards.

This dignified silence fuckin bullshit has to stop.

RST should be writing to the board asking them why they are doing nothing about this then again their former vice-chairman probably instructed them to send the letter.Surely the spfl will ignore this if they see the club are taking no interest in the matter?

As journalism goes this is as weak as it is flawed and the RST are to be commended on their response.

Its clear that our demolition of Hibs has been extremely painful for Mclaughlin , and he has lashed out in the only way he could. His emotional outburst has apparently caused him to take some shortcuts however, and the BBC need to act or be complicit.

Here's a novel idea... Maybe the BBC should investigate the paedophiles that have been running rampant within their organisation throughout the years and then the Nonce Squad can go and lift those cunts instead of a few guys letting off steam by singing songs at the fitba'.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. That only happens once the paedo bastards are pan breid, so that they can't bring the whole house of cards down with them.

Priorities, eh...?

Here's a novel idea... Maybe the BBC should investigate the paedophiles that have been running rampant within their organisation throughout the years and then the Nonce Squad can go and lift those cunts instead of a few guys letting off steam by singing songs at the fitba'.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. That only happens once the paedo bastards are pan breid, so that they can't bring the whole house of cards down with them.

Priorities, eh...?

Spot on

Priorities, eh...?

Well said mate, they are the harbourers of hate for all things Rangers.

They hide behind a curtain of deceit that has caused misery to many.

Sadly investigative journalism into sexual abuse by their own is absent from their world, as it is from ours, sickening.

:uk: