The Hatred For Us In Scotland

GOAT

I don't know about anyone else, but I fucking love it.

There's no better feeling than situations like Saturday, going away to a team that you know absolutely despises you and putting them firmly in their place.

Man Utd have got nothing on us when it comes to being hated.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Narrow minded little place Scotland, everyone knows everything about Rangers, read the tarriers team the other night & I have only heard of five or six of there players.

Jealousy and because we only care about us.

While we all know that certain clubs in Scotland have tried to destroy our club along with help from the SFA i know for a fact that not all supporters of some of these clubs hate the Rangers.Some hate both sides of the old firm which is fair enough to a point and some if it came down to it would be hoping Rangers stick it right into the scum anytime they play.While in charge of the scum Neil Lennon caused more football supporters to turn on the scum than any other form of hatred.Just about every decent football supporter disliked this man witth such a justified passion.While we all know that most clubs dislike the Rangers what amazes me is why do our support go and give these clubs money to keep them going.If we really want to punish these clubs do it where it hurts most in their pockets.Starve them of much needed cash and put them in the financial shit we have been in for the past years.I know guys want to go and support the team but we are saying in one hand we know you hate us but heres our cash anyway.Starve them all out and put them all in the gutter where they belong.

While we all know that certain clubs in Scotland have tried to destroy our club along with help from the SFA i know for a fact that not all supporters of some of these clubs hate the Rangers.Some hate both sides of the old firm which is fair enough to a point and some if it came down to it would be hoping Rangers stick it right into the scum anytime they play.While in charge of the scum Neil Lennon caused more football supporters to turn on the scum than any other form of hatred.Just about every decent football supporter disliked this man witth such a justified passion.While we all know that most clubs dislike the Rangers what amazes me is why do our support go and give these clubs money to keep them going.If we really want to punish these clubs do it where it hurts most in their pockets.Starve them of much needed cash and put them in the financial shit we have been in for the past years.I know guys want to go and support the team but we are saying in one hand we know you hate us but heres our cash anyway.Starve them all out and put them all in the gutter where they belong.

I understand where your coming from , but look what happened to us at Tannadice in that infamous Scottish cup tie about 3 years ago. Terrible day for Rangers so it was. Our away support has been like an extra man in all the years I've been following Rangers. Like it or not the players need our support in all these places where we're hated.

At away games I never buy food or a programme. That's my way of depriving these clubs of the blue pound.

Our gruesome rivals over the city get favours from the local council and other clubs in Scotland (Look at the McKay-Steven & Armstrong transfers)

Yet when we put a bid in for a young Scottish player we get labelled all sorts.

I understand where your coming from , but look what happened to us at Tannadice in that infamous Scottish cup tie about 3 years ago. Terrible day for Rangers so it was. Our away support has been like an extra man in all the years I've been following Rangers. Like it or not the players need our support in all these places where we're hated.

At away games I never buy food or a programme. That's my way of depriving these clubs of the blue pound.

As i say i totally understand guys wanting to go along and support the team,ive done it myself since the days of Mr Wallace being manager first time round.I dont go to many if any away games now as its my little protest against these clubs who dislike the Rangers and i feel its the best form of payback.The boards of many of these clubs would be singing a different tune if thousands of Rangers fans decided to boycott their poxy grounds and deprive them of much needed revenue.

I enjoy getting tore into these rodents, fooking scum one and all. But they can't handle the fightback, fecking cowards run to the Police, Mhedia, SFA, SPFL, UEFA and any other friendly ear that will do their fighting for them.

I love it too. Nothing better than having someone foaming at the mouth in the back of my taxi because I have told them I am a bluenose and support the worlds most successful team.

On more than on occasion I have heard the ( probably battered) wife of one of these mutants trying to calm the guy down in the back, on rarer occasions it's the woman foaming at the mouth.

Good times :lol:

In fairness though, the vast majority of othe teams fans ( including the taigs) are usually pretty respectfull and manage to keep thier hatred buried down inside them :D