The Hatred For Us In Scotland

GOAT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking love it. They collectively tried to kill us and failed miserably.

Now their sad pathetic lives consist of obsessing over everything Rangers, some amount of attention for a club who's 'deed fs'

Deluded sad act cunts :D

When we win 55 they will be apoplectic with rage, not least because of course it will be quite rightly counted as number 55 by all the relevant powers that be, not the obsessed minority who can't see their hand in front of them, they are so blinded with sectarian hatred and jealousy.

I know it's only early days, but if and when we draw the child rapists this Season, i would fancy our chances with our new Management and Team. Unlike last year, when i was dreading it.

We're coming down the road :uk::uk::uk::uk:

When we win 55 the meltdown from Britney, English, Spence, McCulloch, Gordon, Gollum and Cosgrove will be amazing. Hopefully they just do a mass suicide together.

I will happily provide the strychnine laced Orange Juice for them.

The level of hatred I doubt will ever be surpassed. Brought about by jealous, bigoted, inbred malcontents. They are the scourge of Scotland today. With their quasi religious and political overtones they will never relent whilst one of us are left breathing

However, what we can take from all this, is that we ARE, simply the best and we ARE the people, so fuck every last one of them!!!!

Aye, I see it on twitter all the time. Was reading a tweet from a Pars fan last night about his relief at the time they got out of administration via a CVA and this obviously attracted a horde of fans from other clubs (Mostly from the east end of Glasgow) with tweets like "Awh, well done Pars, get to keep your history" "Brilliant m8, keep that history intact" "not deed like some other club we all know". Every single responding tweet was about Rangers.

It doesn't matter what Scottish team they support. They'll all literally suck each other off if it means they can get a dig in at us.

I love seeing how pathetic it is.

I love how our board hasn't responded - just two bids and dignified silence; I am totally stunned at the melt down from Hibs though, I totally get why they don't sell Allan but how on earth have the managed this so badly: I finally feel we are getting our dignity back.

As for other clubs hating us - we have been a fucking embarrassment for 4 years, if it had happened to sellick we would have been all over it.

Love our magic hat and hope people are prepared for games where we concede goals and get hit on the break !

It's funny but since our fortunes have faded the hatred has grown for us, I'd say there's more haters than back in the day when we were taking the pish out every cunt and winning trophy after trophy. Clubs whose support who used to be ambivalent towards us are now as hate filled as tarriers and almost as obsessed. I fucking love being a bluenose!

No one likes us, we don't care...it's all about the Rangers!

I love how our board hasn't responded - just two bids and dignified silence; I am totally stunned at the melt down from Hibs though, I totally get why they don't sell Allan but how on earth have the managed this so badly: I finally feel we are getting our dignity back.

As for other clubs hating us - we have been a fucking embarrassment for 4 years, if it had happened to sellick we would have been all over it.

Love our magic hat and hope people are prepared for games where we concede goals and get hit on the break !

Agree with you 100%. I was all for pulling out the stops to make the signing but now its personal. Wait till Jan and sign him on a pre contract and fuck hibs up.

It's funny but since our fortunes have faded the hatred has grown for us, I'd say there's more haters than back in the day when we were taking the pish out every cunt and winning trophy after trophy. Clubs whose support who used to be ambivalent towards us are now as hate filled as tarriers and almost as obsessed. I fucking love being a bluenose!

No one likes us, we don't care...it's all about the Rangers!

This.

I've encountered fans from quite a few teams Killie fans have been ok. Not met any Ross co or ICT. But I would say most fans and even the clubs are more obsessed and full of hate than before. Not all the smaller teams, but teams like Livingston, St mirren, Motherwell, the junkie duo and the likes all hate Rangers more than they support their own clubs.

I don't know about anyone else, but I fucking love it.

There's no better feeling than situations like Saturday, going away to a team that you know absolutely despises you and putting them firmly in their place.

Man Utd have got nothing on us when it comes to being hated.

My pal from work was at celtic Manor Resort in Wales for a golf and charity bash on Thursday night.anyway my phone goes about 11.30 pm.its him.he is fuckin hammered.i asked him if he had got himself into bother." Rab fuckin Wilson , just thought I'd fuckin phone ya to let you know that I'm a proud fuckin Billy boy (he is really not as he loves Spurs).We are the"... in the background I could hear somebody on the microphone singing."No , no Pope of Rome"....no chapels to saddened my.....go on Davie son.louder.then the phone went dead and I was wondering what the duck was going on down there and that somehow I would get the blame for it, even though I was nearly 250 miles away

He got back to work Friday afternoon and told the story of him and his mew pal davie Ferguson. 63 yo chief accountant for a certain popular cash and carry chain.

" I never believed everything you said about Rangers and your supporters Rab, but it's all true he was as fuckin crazy as you.we got smashed together we walked past glanbia meats table (ROI), and Davie shouted to the waiter "plenty of fuckin totties for this table with a big glass of No Surrender!!" Ha ha ha.

Brad, my latest convert....Spurs fan ( was)...and I wasn't even there ha ha.

No Surrender

Rab

When people hate you in football you know you`re doing something right

How's your pre season going mate? Wednesday have been well under the radar and I'm looking all the time.fancy it this season mate or still rebuilding. Always had a soft spot cos of David Hirst. Fuckin loved him mate.

No Surrender

Rab