Ban Number 2: Chris Mclaughlin

The only BBC Scotland reporter with any common sense is Richard Wilson.

I'm sure I read that he's a bear as well. Not long till he's hounded out.

I'd go as far to say he is the only proper football journo in Scotland. The rest are just fans with keyboard who add no intellectual debate or any insight when they talk/type. He is a class above them all.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that the club are taking action, however banning them only achieves so much - they'll still be spreading their lies, rumours and half truths and it's that which we need to combat.

I'd like it if there was someone in an official capacity that would publicly refute the claims from these so called 'journalists' and play them at their own game, similar to the article on the Copland Road.org, which highlights the fact that McLoughlan only finds football fan arrests worthy of his tweets when it's rangers that are involved. If you get your news from him you'd be under the impression there have been no arrests between 2011 and 2015, which is far from the truth as we all know.

If we are banning two employees from the BBC should we not go the full hog and ban the actual company? We still have guys like English, Gordon, Spence, Cosgrove and that fat bender Cowan who spout their bike about us.

If we are banning two employees from the BBC should we not go the full hog and ban the actual company? We still have guys like English, Gordon, Spence, Cosgrove and that fat bender Cowan who spout their bike about us.

I thought Spence recently left working for the BBC?

I wonder whats behind the reason to do them now.

I think Chris works with mediahouse. I read something recently that said Mike Ashley was paying people at mediahouse to write negatively about Rangers.