January Pre-Contracts

saltire266

Right now that the season is on the move and the SA fiasco is getting nowhere would you take these three players on a pre contract agreement in January as they enter the last 6 months.

Scott Allan - Hibs

Haris Vuckic - Newcastle

Vladimir Weiss -Lekhwiya SC

If so then where would you fit them in the team and if not why not.

I think these 3 players at the age they are at would add value on and off the pitch .

All the best

I think Weiss went to Qatar to fill his pockets and for sure wont renew his contract in Qatar from simply a footballing sense.H edidnt come to Rangers due to us not being in the SPL/Europe/The gardner

The 3 players are good skilled attacking players which in a transfer market we probably could not afford. If you get rid of Aird,Temps,Mackay and Sheils then you replace players who aren't good enough with players that have quality.

Weiss again doh

I think some people are confusing this guy with Ronaldo ( no not the fat one)

He's probably better than Ronaldo......at giving WATP tweets.

He was very good at times but far too inconsistent, we need players pulling their weight every week.

Don't understand all the pish towards Weiss, the guy's a class act that would walk into our team any day of the week!

Pish from who ? Fans that can see through all his 'RTID' 'WATP' tweets and actually judge on what they saw of him when he was here ?

He's probably better than Ronaldo......at giving WATP tweets.

He was very good at times but far too inconsistent, we need players pulling their weight every week.

Load of fucking shite, our current squad is a shadow of what it was Weiss would be bar far our best player, yes Weiss had a few bad games but he had far more assists than anyone else in our squad that suggests consistency to me wide players naturally blow hot and cold people need to accept that. Only in Scotland and our inbred backwards culture would the likes of Lafferty, McCulloch and Wylde have been picked to start on the wing ahead of Weiss.

Just because he is chasing the money in Qatar doesn't mean he is a bad player he was very good in both La Liga and Serie A with Espanyol and Pescara that tells you everything you need to know about his ability.

Saying that he is probably out with our price range at the minute but it can't hurt to make a few enquiries. There is a massive difference with Ally's obsession with signing former players who are near retirement than it would be to sign Weiss in his prime.

Weiss was a great player and theres a lot of people on here that complain about consistency, but your not going to get that from young players.

Weiss and vuckic are on too much cash at the minute, and if you gave vuckic a 22k a week wage the best players would be wanting parity unless you are then saying that vuckic is the best player in the team.

Load of fucking shite, our current squad is a shadow of what it was Weiss would be bar far our best player, yes Weiss had a few bad games but he had far more assists than anyone else in our squad that suggests consistency to me wide players naturally blow hot and cold people need to accept that. Only in Scotland and our inbred backwards culture would the likes of Lafferty, McCulloch and Wylde have been picked to start on the wing ahead of Weiss.

Just because he is chasing the money in Qatar doesn't mean he is a bad player he was very good in both La Liga and Serie A with Espanyol and Pescara that tells you everything you need to know about his ability.

Saying that he is probably out with our price range at the minute but it can't hurt to make a few enquiries. There is a massive difference with Ally's obsession with signing former players who are near retirement than it would be to sign Weiss in his prime.

What a useless rant. So Weiss would be our best player in a squad that's a shadow of our former squad in the 2nd tier of Scotland ? No fucking shit, Sherlock.

Stats, there's those pesky stats again. I'm assuming you watched the BBC stat board rather than the actual games ?

Where did I suggest he was a bad player ?

Of course he's out of our price range. He's a money man and we can't afford the money he wants on a weekly basis. His 'love' for Rangers counts for nothing when it comes to his weekly wages.

Weiss was inconsistent as fuck when he first came but towards the end he reached a different level

He would stroll the next few years

His lack of starts was still farcical, the boy was a fantastic talent and was often left out in favour of Lafferty playing on the wing.

His lack of starts was still farcical, the boy was a fantastic talent and was often left out in favour of Lafferty playing on the wing.

His debut against hibs is one of the best I've seen, absolutely ran riot.

His debut against hibs is one of the best I've seen, absolutely ran riot.

I was there, I can't remember coming back from a game with such a buzz about a new player. I was also at our next game against Hamilton in which we created the square root of fuck all and the boy just sat on the bench.

Deserved far more game time than he actually got.

Pish from who ? Fans that can see through all his 'RTID' 'WATP' tweets and actually judge on what they saw of him when he was here ?

Forget tattoos & tweets, the boy was unreal, out & out winger who could win a game from nothing as he done against Killie at Ibrox with his ball in for the OG, he's a Slovakia international, if he hadn't played for us before & we were linked with him, everyone would be spunking their fuckin knickers!

Weiss or Walsh/Templeton/McKay/Gallagher on the wing? Behave!

Forget tattoos & tweets, the boy was unreal, out & out winger who could win a game from nothing as he done against Killie at Ibrox with his ball in for the OG, he's a Slovakia international, if he hadn't played for us before & we were linked with him, everyone would be spunking their fuckin knickers!

Weiss or Walsh/Templeton/McKay/Gallagher on the wing? Behave!

Speak for yourself, big man. If he was that good he would have gotten more of a look in at City and he's hardly been inspiring from what I've seen of him on International duty.