Spiers Caught Lying..............again!

bluedylan

If there is one thing ive learned about sports journalists in scotland is that they care more about giving sly digs and causing controversy than they do about truth and credibility or journalistic integrity. Half of them couldn't get a job outside of scotland if their life depended on it

I've had the misfortune to turn on the eadio on a Sunday morning and couldny believe he's on some bloody golf programme .

He's giving it large about courses and all that shite like he's some sort of pringle jumper type .

But we know he's just a horrible wee bigot and a proven liar :D

Did britney give any reply or defense?

Is there a difference between reporting and posting?

The slimy prick will have some way of slithering out of the accusation no doubt

Yes. It was me he tweeted it to originally. Said he hadnt been the 'beat reporter' for Rangers since 2012. He's correct on that one. He's not been caught lying and it's people not understanding certain terms that's led to the confusion.

Yes. It was me he tweeted it to originally. Said he hadnt been the 'beat reporter' for Rangers since 2012. He's correct on that one. He's not been caught lying and it's people not understanding certain terms that's led to the confusion.

Rangers staff say different

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2015/08/graham-spiers-is-incapable-of-telling.html

He tried to claim on tonights OTB that he attended a SCSF in 1976 v Motherwell when we were awarded a penalty to win the game with 6 minutes to go (cue mock surprise from women ? on show).

Having attended this game myself (never seen a corduroy / tweed wearing bear) i can remember that we were indeed awarded a penalty, unfortunately it was in the 69th minute and was to make the score 1-2 and not the winner as he claimed.

Seems that he can't help himself.

So he professes to be a Journalist yet people don't understand what he says :D

I thought it was only legal writers that did that