Pay At The Gate On Sunday

Ticket collections and pay at the gate were a farce for Burnley. Was in the Q from 7 and still missed the first 20 mins of the game. Got in and there were 25k empty seats so not as if the place was packed out.

Only yourself to blame for turning up 45 mins before game IMO, tickets were on sale for weeks before.

If you purchase online and collect it takes a matter of minutes, it takes a while when you turn up last minute.

Every game thousands of people leave it last minute then complain :lol:

I joined que at half 6 and collected my ticket at 6.50 for Burnley. Show up early or book your ticket online a few days in advance and they will send it to your house usually within 2 days.

Not seen anything on the website about pay at the gate, andthey usually advertise it on there if its available.

So not sure if the people planning using this are going to be disappointed.

Apologies if it has been said by the club and i have missed it.

I can't make it because of work in Newcastle but my mates and my dad will be there. I do think the early rounds of the cups and especially the petrofac cup should be included in the ST. Would help with attendance when playing the less exotic teams/competitions. Once you hit the 1/4 or 1/2 finals start charging seperate tickets.