Unbeaten This Season

Would rather not have the curse of that poisoned chalice if it meant keeping our squad rotation and youth out of the team.

It is not a priority to be Billy Big Baws in the room, it is a priority to win the important games and the titles.

There will be the odd slip up, but we'll win this league by a canter.

We were poor last season, but the league we are in is shit. Hibs haven't strengthened and St Midden are just shite. Even the likes of QotS, who gave us a game, have weakened this season.

I believe we'll hand out a few skelpings this season.

Just had a look at odds for Sunday and 11/5 over 4.5 goals. To me that's just easy money. Last Saturday can't be taken as granted as that's how it's going to be all season - but surely we will score at least 5 against Peterhead?!

Just had a look at odds for Sunday and 11/5 over 4.5 goals. To me that's just easy money. Last Saturday can't be taken as granted as that's how it's going to be all season - but surely we will score at least 5 against Peterhead?!

There is only two ways I can see that not happening.

1) We miss a bucket load of chances.

2) We score a few then take our foot off the gas.

Think I'm going to go with -2 or -3 just to be safe.

I find playing teams like Peterhead (small clubs) is harder to pump them by 4-5 goals because they play knowing that a win is unlikey for them so they sit back and park the bus look at the Albion rovers game at Ibrox not sure they had a guy out there half after they took the lead.