Hearts

kcd1983

I know heaps of Jambos over here and none of them are bitter towards us. They certainly gave me pelters about our shitty team last season and the comedy acts on the pitch, but certainly nothing malicious.

What comes around goes around and they know they will get a good serving from me (with interest) when we finally meet them and the whip their arse. :pipe:

BTW! How the fuck can you possibly hate another team as much as the filth? doh Dundee Hivs, and the Embra Tims might be obnoxious bastards but not on par with the cunts from Paedophile Palace.

I said nearly as much, can't hate a team more than Celtic, everything about them is rotten, but hearts and their fans can get fucked as far as I'm concerned, they tell me they're the big team now since we went to division 3 but as far as I'm concerned, rangers always have and always will be the biggest and best

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said nearly as much, can't hate a team more than Celtic, everything about them is rotten, but hearts and their fans can get fucked as far as I'm concerned, they tell me they're the big team now since we went to division 3 but as far as I'm concerned, rangers always have and always will be the biggest and best

Well for me it's impossible to hate another team or their supporters nearly as much as I hate those cunts from the east. Any shite we get from fans of Dundee Hivs, the Sheepies, Hearts etc is fuelled by jealousy because they know they have never been bigger or better than us and never will.

The scum on the other hand are just sheer and utter cunts with a chip on each shoulder because their history is based on lies, bigotry and 100% religion.

I've laughed my head off at these other clubs for almost 70 years and detested the tarriers for the same time...Nothing changes :pipe:

No, don't mind Hearts. We have to accept banter. However, the fiddlers are despised, no-one comes close to the hatred for them. Have mates who support Dundee United, and to be honest I can't really feel hatred towards them either. Given the last few years we have to accept that other fans will take the piss...we would do the same!

It used to be the hatred was all about Rangers fans and shellik fans, now its between hibs fans and Rangers fans, and hearts fans and Rangers fans, and Aberdeen fans and Rangers fans, and Rangers and Rangers fans! Fucking Rangers fans, theyve ruined Rangers!

I mind a few years back our bus was in a pub on Gorgie road before the game, this clown starts talking pish about how he hates the bheggers bla bla bla, then turns around and says "we're the same as you ken" my cousin turns to him and says "you'll never be the same as us ya dick, now fuck off" or words to that effect. Guy waddled away with his head down.

Hope the bus stood its round.

i give them credit for winning the league last season as they went the right way about it but they think there something special now and think they better than us reckon we would pump them this season hope we get them in a cup and motherwell too will defiantly be a season of righting some wrongs... i hate hivees more tho!

I mind a few years back our bus was in a pub on Gorgie road before the game, this clown starts talking pish about how he hates the bheggers bla bla bla, then turns around and says "we're the same as you ken" my cousin turns to him and says "you'll never be the same as us ya dick, now fuck off" or words to that effect. Guy waddled away with his head down.

Did ye, aye

I don't dislike Hearts as much as Dundee United, Hibs, Aberdeen and certainly not the tarriers.

Hearts found themselves fucked a couple of seasons ago and credit where it's due, they had a fantastic season last year. Unfortunately it was at our expense.

I've never been to Tynecastle remotely worried about my safety of witnessed old men being assaulted by opposing fans in Gorgie, either, but I've seen that in Leith.

I must say that the only time I will ever, ever use the term "No1" when in relation to the scum, will be when I am describing how much I despise them and their fans on a scale from 1-100 ...... only then will they be "No1".

As for Herds fans there are not that many of them are there? So their irrelevant, and that goes for all the other "Super Saturday Supporters" who failed to fill their grounds and outdo The Rangers ........ irrelevant nobodies.

:uk:

Don't hate any other team or their fans they are irrelevant so I don't have that emotion to waste on them. My emotion is all on love for our club and what it stands for a strong Scottish club proud to be British. Supportive of members of our armed forces members no matter their religion or creed. Let the imbeciles of other clubs be involved with hatred. And while I do not hate them I do believe in going after anyone who attempts to defame our club. Dislike is as strong an emotion I am willing to waste on them.

Hearts are our rivals, along with every other Club in Scotland apart from The Mhanky Mhob, who are our enemy.

Hearts did their job last season, we did not. A bit of gloating on their part was to be expected.

The only real grudge I have against Hearts is their abject surrender at Dens Park to hand them a Title. Never forgive Hearts for that.

must have been some size of a door in the pub especially if yer drinking buddy was a double decker.