1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

5.9m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    zaloganfranes803

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • In a way I agree with you. Even as cccs, mygers, season ticket holders who do euro aways, we need to have applied for x amount of games before being able to apply for certain domestic aways. So if we can’t apply for games even when season ticket holders if we haven’t applied for a specific number then I’d agree a my gers member who is a non season ticket holder should’ve had to have attended x amount of games before being able to buy the taigs to stop the one game wonders jumping in and getting in front of the boys who have bought livi etc 
    • Just keep checking as seat subs will come up. apparently they released hibs tickets on the same day. That kinda stuff has to stop imo. if it’s a big game and its release date then only they tickets should be released on that date 
    • Yeah looking forward to that. Rangers website ticket platform hasnt been enhanced since it was introduced. And aye, guy was just being a fanny for the sake of it 🤣
    • It’s not. Shite that people buy tickets every/most weeks then don’t get Celtic/big Euro games.
    • Dunno if that’s a fishing attempt but genuinely should be tiered or something along the lines, I’ve bought a ticket for every home game bar 2 this season via mygers so to miss out on the game against them does frustrate, especially when for the first one in September there was literally hundreds and were on the site for hours and hours before eventually all going. 
  • Popular Contributors