Frankel

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the most you have won from a bet?The most I won was a 6 team accumulator £3 on and got £1180 back Won £4400 from a online slot machine from a £12 stake.

£4050 from a £5 treble. 11/1, 8/1 and 13/2 . All ridden by Frankie dettori. Horses were argocat, mantoba and modeyra. I took a weeks holiday and spunked the fuckin lot.

Yeah mate, that day changed both mine and my family's life. I was a time served roofer working in a dead end factory job working for minimum wage. My mrs was pregnant with our 2nd child and things were rough. I put a £5 treble three dettori rides. Argocat, mantoba and modeyra. They all won at 11/1, 8/1 and 13/2. I won £4050 that day. I quit my job in the factory. Bought a van and used the rest to start my own roofing company. 2 years later and im doing ok. So for that day I will always be grateful to Frankie Dettori!

Great story. (tu)

Great story mate (tu)

Love stories like this!

I liked your second story as well and totally bought it. Lying bastard :disappointment:

So you've taken the original post as fact and therefore saying it disproves the true story as true? I don't understand your logic here? Despite many references to self-employment, your saying that it's not true?

One of your stories is pish therefore you tell lies. So therefore my logic is, its hard to believe you now. I could easily make references to me being a millionaire. Doesn't make it true.