A call for Malcolm Murray to meet Donald Findlay

This can be settled once and for all.

Malcolm Murray should sit down with Donald Findlay and answer any questions put to him regarding all the concerns which have been raised.

I believe all the various Rangers fan groups should ask for this to happen and we will all hopefully have the answers.

Malcolm Murray stated in his statement that he wished for unity and that he was prepared to talk to John Brown.

Well if he met and talked to Donald Findlay then surely nobody would object to that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's also the chairman of another football club which is about to get a vote on where we play next season. I can guarantee that he would turn down the opportunity to become involved in the way you suggest.

hes not about to give any vote about where we're playing next season, the sfl clubs dont have that power. They vote on reconstruction only.

If Donald Findlay gives the nod, thats good enough for me. A true blue, and never hides it.

Agree entirely. We need this kind of thing to happen asap, otherwise the clamor for CG's consortium to sell up and go will reach fever pitch.

We don't need Donald Findlay to meet Malcolm Murray or Charles Green. I was out of the country recently but I thought that Walter Smith's group had a meeting at which they were given sufficient comfort to withdraw their offer to leave Green's consortium to proceed. I doubt they would have withdrawn if something didn't sound right. Ownership and plans about Ibrox, Auchenhowie, Albion car park will undoubtedly have been discussed. As I and many others have stated on here, if anyone wishes to see the title deeds, visit the Land Registery office. Green's people have made it clear that they would welcome "Rangers men" to add to the current mix. So far all have declined.

We don't need Donald Findlay to meet Malcolm Murray or Charles Green. I was out of the country recently but I thought that Walter Smith's group had a meeting at which they were given sufficient comfort to withdraw their offer to leave Green's consortium to proceed. I doubt they would have withdrawn if something didn't sound right. Ownership and plans about Ibrox, Auchenhowie, Albion car park will undoubtedly have been discussed. As I and many others have stated on here, if anyone wishes to see the title deeds, visit the Land Registery office. Green's people have made it clear that they would welcome "Rangers men" to add to the current mix. So far all have declined.

The investors failed to come up with the cash, thus the bid failed. Nowt to do with any discussions.