Transfers

You seem to have an inflated opinion of Park.

A few years ago he'd have done well for them, but he's shite now.

He's an excellent player at what he does, and what he does is drag teams forward.

Great energy, and more than a match for most of the drivel in the bottom half.

Imo, he was primarily bought to explore the korean market. Great merchandise opportunities etc.

Well that and he has bags of medals including various premiership titles, FA cups and CL under his belt.

For £2 million up front I cant think of many attacking players you could get for that price.

Sources in Russia are claiming a contract has been found with him agreeing to take over from Advocaat.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has signed a new five-year contract.

The Italian has ended speculation about a move to Russia and is now committed to the Premier League champions until the summer of 2017.

Mancini, who replaced Mark Hughes at Eastlands in December 2009, delivered City's first title since 1968 in May in just his second full season.

He said: "I am delighted to be able to give all of my efforts to Manchester City for a further five years.

"The opportunity which exists to build on our recent success is enormous. This is a fantastic football club, and I am very much looking forward to the challenges ahead."

City's acting chief executive John McBeath said: "This new agreement allows Roberto to focus on the challenge of guiding a team which is capable not only of defending the Premier League title, but one which can compete for European honours."

http://m.skysports.com/article/football/7884847

Barcelona back in for Javi Martinez and them and Bayern are battling it out. Barca are supposedly willing to pay the £33m release clause, Bayern aren't but Bayern would be offering more wages, Barca would give him what he's currently on. However, Barca look favourites.

Barcelona back in for Javi Martinez and them and Bayern are battling it out. Barca are supposedly willing to pay the £33m release clause, Bayern aren't but Bayern would be offering more wages, Barca would give him what he's currently on. However, Barca look favourites.

I can't think what Tito has planned if this is true.

Back 5? Two defensive midfielders? Surely Martinez wouldn't come in to play second fiddle to Puyol or Sergie, he's better than that.

@Agent_ITK Modric to Real Madrid

They guy's had everything right in the past couple of months, used to think he was full of pish but think this one could happen too. Apparently Luka's having a medical as we speak.

Fabio Borini (Roma) to Liverpool, £8million.

Great signing.

His wiki page has taken a doing :lol:

Fabio Borini (born 29 March 1991) is an Italian footballerwho will never play for Premier League club Liverpool.
Parma

KSIOLAJIDEBT IS A BOSS

Arsenal later were interested in his mum, because thats all they can afford now rvp has left.
Fabio Borini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Borini

Fabio Borini (born 29 March 1991) is an Italian footballer who is rubbish lol, suits the racist team well then and queen kenny ...

Did Martinez not agree to sign for Bayern though & it was all done & dusted?

Pretty sure i seen it a good few pages back.