My ratings for today

Alexander 7 (great save which ultimately saved us a point and commanding at corners)

Broadfoot 6 (not as bad as some suggest imho)

Boca 5 (didn't look interested, too casual and awful for the equalizer)

Goian 4 (completely gone)

Wallace 5 (quiet game, didn't put enough in)

Little 5 (would prefer to see him up front, did well to get touch for equalizer)

MacLeod 6 (steady and did well in build up to 1st goal)

Black 5 ((quiet game, didn't put enough in)

Shiels 5 (quiet game, didn't put enough in)

McCulloch 7 (as committed as ever, battled away manfully with little service or support)

McKay 6 (took his goal well but was knocked about a bit)

Subs

Sandaza 6 (missed an excelletn chance but ran the channels well and looked a constant threat)

Kyle 6 (good headed assist for the equalizer)

sorry but broadfoot 6 when black is 5 is simply wrong!

broadfoot was scraping 4. contributed to both goals we conceded and i cannot remember how many times he gave the ball away. interesting to see his pass completion rate. woeful

I agree Alexander was commanding at almost all corners, but thought his punch for the goal was very poor. Broadfoot and Goian have been dreadful in both away games now, and hardly impressive against East fife either!

True, that slipped my mind tbh. I had my head in my hands for so long I missed all the replays. :P

To be fair to Alexander, I dont think it was that bad a punch. Had the guy not smashed it home it wouldn't have been an issue. He was unlucky. Im glad to see a keeper who actually looks happy to come for high balls.

The usual Broadfoot Is pish carry on, big man was no worse than Boca or Goian only difference was Kirk was giving it 100 per cent not his fault he's not very good. The other two on the other hand looked completely uninterested and for an international defender of 100 plus caps Boca at the equaliser looked a complete amateur.

The usual Broadfoot Is pish carry on, big man was no worse than Boca or Goian only difference was Kirk was giving it 100 per cent not his fault he's not very good. The other two on the other hand looked completely uninterested and for an international defender of 100 plus caps Boca at the equaliser looked a complete amateur.

Agree dived right in and got wrong side of the player.

Side note, how embarassing is it a professional footballer like Broadfoot can't take abuse? Numerous times I've heard from people that he's turned round and gave our fans abuse now.

Quite right i'm sure most giving Kirk the abuse would not be happy if it was directed at them.

I cant see your point here.

Quite right i'm sure most giving Kirk the abuse would not be happy if it was directed at them.

I cant see your point here.

They most likely could if they were getting paid a healthy wage and playing for their boyhood heroes.