Graham Spears

ruaridhmac

https://twitter.com/Pmacgiollabhain

Keep it within the law. Don't give the loony ammunition.

I haven't figured out how to do this twitter shit yet but a good reply for this post :

3h Paul Brennan Paul Brennan ‏@CQN

5 hours left for to buy £1 raffle ticket on @eBay! for Henrik painting, to feed hungry kids in Ecuador http://r.ebay.com/eirHim

Retweeted by Phil MacGiollaBhain

Is that not called grooming!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the Protestant religion being attacked in the wider community but people who use the club to trumpet their own religious views do seem to get a tough time of it.

I've been back in Glasgow for over 15 years and its by far the best place I've lived for Rangers and celtic fans mixing together socially and in the workplace.

Speirs, Keevins etc would have everyone believe that Glasgow is a war zone with two extremist factions going toe to toe every day. They feed off this bullshit and use it to blame societies ills on football supporters.

....and sell the rags which contain their drivel.

This is what happens now, Rangers as a club have been dealt with adequately - now it's time to attack their community at large.

The pen was always mightier than the sword, that is, until now. What a statement to make. It just shows you how far we've come when mocking a clubs Protestant roots is encouraged in Scotland. Is it time to hit back now ?

Religion is a load of balls.

I'm a Unionist but i'm not a Protestant. God? Don't make me fucking laugh.

everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs... for me, protestantism represents our freedoms, i dread to think wat the place would be like had we not had the reformation...

So when we ridicule the unwashed for their faux-Irishness', its great fun and just a bit of banter (TFIO .. Plastic Paddy etc) but when someone levels the same accusation at us, then they are dicks and how fuckin' dare they ???

I am quite sure there is a proportion of our support that haven't seen the inside of a church for many years but still proclaim to be staunchly protestant without understanding the meaning behind the phrase.

Personally, I am with those that haven't seen the inside of a church for a few years now, except for weddings, christenings/baptisms etc and religion plays an very small part of my life and would happily see it banned from football, in general, never mind Ibrox.

I have no qualms with his comment, however, I'm sure that many here will have with mine.

Is it me or are atheist's more obsessed about religion than us Protestant's? Radical muslims are more easy going than these cunts on their mission to save us all from religion. :wanker:

The world needed saving from it a long time ago. We're not obsessed with religion. We're tired of it getting unmerited heightened respect and encroaching in to places it should never be.