Does anyone else not have a fucking clue whether to renew or not?

Don81

I've been intending to renew after the review is released all along but now I don't have a fucking clue what to do. Something really rankles with that Easdale statement today and don't trust that King and co are actually putting their egos before what's good for the club. Every days a fucking chore with this shit going on. The constant infighting and bad news is really starting to depress and is starting to affect my personal life again as it did when we were going through admin etc. Gutting me to the core.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been intending to renew after the review is released all along but now I don't have a fucking clue what to do. Something really rankles with that Easdale statement today and don't trust that King and co are actually putting their egos before what's good for the club. Every days a fucking chore with this shit going on. The constant infighting and bad news is really starting to depress and is starting to affect my personal life again as it did when we were going through admin etc. Gutting me to the core.

I've been a member on here for over a year and never really posted - As a ST I will renew as I support my club no matter what.

Would of said the same two weeks ago but getting it in the ear from both sides of the argument has taken it's toll. Probably will renew but will have real lingering doubts if it's the right thing to do. Guess the constant propaganda from both sides is getting to me..

Sorry don't think I will be renewing my 2 books unless they sort it out with King, been a season ticket holder since 1985, under this board we will not be able to compete with the likes of Hibs never mind the Mhanky mob, sad sad day, would never have thought I would be saying this.

It's now time for them to sit round the table like big boys and sort this out with King, If he has 30m , have a EGM and vote through a second share issue and grant him x per cent of the club in shares.

We could raise another 5m from fans etc and get them all on the pitch to push the sale of season tickets.

Tell the fans we want to sell 40,000 tickets now make it happen.

Then we would be ready for our enemy's in the spfl.

I'm ignoring all the propaganda/misinformation from both sides. Will renew as normal and hope that things sort themselves out eventually. I think the first payment of four comes off on the 30th.

I may be sticking my head in the sand but all I want to do is go and watch my team. I don't know who is right or wrong in this battle but some people on both sides do not inspire my trust that is for sure.

Just to clarify a few minds, if you pay for goods or services costing over £100 (& under £60k ish!), should the company go bust, your credit card company should reimburse you.

Only applies to Credit, not Debit cards, mind.

Have a peek on Money Supermarket if you want confirmation.

Just to clarify a few minds, if you pay for goods or services costing over £100 (& under £60k ish!), should the company go bust, your credit card company should reimburse you.

Only applies to Credit, not Debit cards, mind.

Have a peek on Money Supermarket if you want confirmation.

It's not about our own money though. It's about the future of our club. If you renew you support the incumbents. Hold off then Rangers men can get in and run the club. Simples!

It's not about our own money though. It's about the future of our club. If you renew you support the incumbents. Hold off then Rangers men can get in and run the club. Simples!

True - was just trying to help out those who would probably renew, but are worried about losing their dosh, should the worst happen.

We will renew when we can see where the club is going, at this moment in time our money could well go the same way as the millions raised in the share issue, We want our hard earned cash to go to the club to help build a stronger team, right now we don't know where our money will go, there's been a lot of talk from a lot of folk about what they were going to do for the club but is anyone other than the fans going to put they're money where there mouth is and show us the money ?

Sorry don't think I will be renewing my 2 books unless they sort it out with King, been a season ticket holder since 1985, under this board we will not be able to compete with the likes of Hibs never mind the Mhanky mob, sad sad day, would never have thought I would be saying this.

It's now time for them to sit round the table like big boys and sort this out with King, If he has 30m , have a EGM and vote through a second share issue and grant him x per cent of the club in shares.

We could raise another 5m from fans etc and get them all on the pitch to push the sale of season tickets.

Tell the fans we want to sell 40,000 tickets now make it happen.

Then we would be ready for our enemy's in the spfl.

Pretty much my thoughts not prepared to plough in more money for more years of mediocrity and sadly that's all I see ahead due to our boards reluctance to change management

It is that simple but obviously it's what happens in between.

I mean we have to renew and out up our money yet the Easdales and Laxey want security when they do! Aye right!

I have no idea what this means.

Any chance English, normal usage?

And what happens if Dave King can't do any better?

You can't polish a turd