A cunning plan!

Dickie

After much soul searching I have decided to oppose the board and dave kings mob. So if any LOYAL fan agrees with me then they can send their season ticket money(cash only) to my bank account(details to follow)and in return you will be sent copy of plan,membership card and various money of vouchers for lidl. Ex playr and all time fans favourite Alfie(the rat) conn has agreed to back me. Onwards and upwards. Please watch BBC for further announcements

After much soul searching I have decided to oppose the board and dave kings mob. So if any LOYAL fan agrees with me then they can send their season ticket money(cash only) to my bank account(details to follow)and in return you will be sent copy of plan,membership card and various money of vouchers for lidl. Ex playr and all time fans favourite Alfie(the rat) conn has agreed to back me. Onwards and upwards. Please watch BBC for further announcements

Your on a winner there Baldrick

Was that funnier in your head? :ph34r:

Thats the second superb offer I have been made this week. On Monday a Nigerian bloke who needs £5,000 to get his late fathers money out of the country got in touch. I gave him the £5,000 and I am waiting to get my £50,000 payment for helping him shortly. To be honest another £5,000 disappeared from my account yesterday and his line is now unobtainable. I hope he's OK