More Friday night games

ElBufalo20

Fucking cunts ! As my flight is already booked! They don't give two fucks about the fans!

feel sorry for guys like you who travel long distances at high costs to watch us. I'm 10mins from Ibrox & I moan like fukk at any changes.

You are right they don't give a fukk about the fans.

yep but a lot cheaper mate , I thought it might get moved but to an early kickoff

You can sometimes get deals a couple weeks before. Again not ideal.

I never book more than 3 weeks in advance unless 100%. Gutted for you mate, know the difficulties of being a Southern Bear.

You can sometimes get deals a couple weeks before. Again not ideal.

I never book more than 3 weeks in advance unless 100%. Gutted for you mate, know the difficulties of being a Southern Bear.

it doesn't help flying with easy jet but they are the only airline that go to Glasgow from Luton , and don't remember the last deal they done , Ryanair were not bad for deals but flew from stanstead :(

it doesn't help flying with easy jet but they are the only airline that go to Glasgow from Luton , and don't remember the last deal they done , Ryanair were not bad for deals but flew from stanstead :(

It's a bastard mate. I've had deals for like £60 return (booking two one way flights) with BA from Heathrow in the past.

Or there's the night bus from Victoria for like £30. Also go through Luton I think. Wouldn't recommend it though. Bloody torture.