So now we do our bit and get behind the team / manager

Bluepeter9

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too soon bp9 you know exactly how this thread will play out

One thing though. Full houses + more money = quicker way to get rid of the manager.

Probably like all the thank fuck he has gone threads but here is a question for you / others - if we are supporters, do we want the club to gain promotion more than we want Ally out? Now there should be only one answer to that - so then the question I am asking is are you- yep you gogzy - going to make that job easier for Ally and the team by getting right behind them, or make it harder by showing your dissent by not turning up, boycotting, booing or some other negative response?

Probably like all the thank fuck he has gone threads but here is a question for you / others - if we are supporters, do we want the club to gain promotion more than we want Ally out? Now there should be only one answer to that - so then the question I am asking is are you- yep you gogzy - going to make that job easier for Ally and the team by getting right behind them, or make it harder by showing your dissent by not turning up, boycotting, booing or some other negative response?

You see, the thing is...

ALLY CANNOT EVEN BEAT ALLOA OR QOS, NEVER MIND WIN PROMOTION.

Is that clear enough for you?

Haven't you regularly been giving it the 'mo name is bigger than rangers' spiel? I take it you think McCoist is

Yes and I'll not be taken for a mug with money grabbing pricks like McCoist and the Easdales talking the mickey out our great clubs name.

The place is fucking riddled with scrounging arseholes

I dont get to games much mate. I am always behind the team. It is however, very very hard to do anything other than give negative responses. Maybe if there werr some light at the end of the tunnel it would ne easier

I was the worlds biggest optimist, but recent results, performaces, actions of the management, actions of some fans, and lack of actions from our board..... it has sucked every bit of positivity out of me.