Ally countdown

folkestoneger

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist can get beat from all the teams now and it still won't make a difference and hel still get paid a kings ransom...

Think about that for a second.

We are fucked.

That was the point I was trying to make yesterday we are so poorly run at board level

that we have a manager who is bullet proof regardless of results, it's a fucking disgrace what

they have done to our club, we are a joke and now sadly a laughing stock for all our haters.

Whilst it is hugely disappointing that we've waited almost a week for this meeting to result in no resolution, I do not think we should assume that he's here for a prolonged period and go into a huge strop about it.

The AGM's on Monday, which may clear the way for some funding which could lubricate the gears of the ongoing negotiations with Ally.

Furthermore, if Ashley is calling the shots, then maybe we have to wait for him to be informed of matters by his delegates, decide on the course of action, then brief said associates who then tell Ally. All of this may also be dependent on AIM rules and where information should be reported first. This may especially be the case if Ally is acquiring more shares, or losing at least some of his existing shares.

There may even be a new manager almost ready to be appointed, but a deal hasn't been completely agreed due to the funding, thus leaving Ally as caretaker for the time being, which is preferable to shelling out more cash on a new caretaker.

The only thing we're being told is that Ally is till the manager and will be in charge for Saturday. Nobody has said he is here for the longest term possible. So anything beyond that is pure conjecture.

Nonetheless, the fans are left in the dark fearing the worst interpretations of today's (non-)events, with the board being less than forthcoming. We don't even know if the discussions are ongoing.

We might have been a bit premature when we first said "We deserve better", but by fuck we've earned the right to make that claim now, often for a new reason each day.

There's nothing official on the rangers web site. Is it possible that he has gone but can't announce it till tomorrow after the stock market has been informed?

I'm just pleased we could announce it was Michael Mols' birthday without putting it through as a 7am stock market announcement

That was the point I was trying to make yesterday we are so poorly run at board level

that we have a manager who is bullet proof regardless of results, it's a fucking disgrace what

they have done to our club, we are a joke and now sadly a laughing stock for all our haters.

He's bullet proof down to the contract put in place by Paul Murrays board.....

He's bullet proof down to the contract put in place by Paul Murrays board.....

I was involved in a tupe at my work 4yrs ago, tupe ain't worth the paper it's written on, the problem

was the new board didn't address this when McCoist moved over, their are so many ways to get out of tupe

but guess what we let the grass grow on it and now we're paying a heavy price.