Attendance card for the agm

pcbear

do any of you guys know the company who organises all this with the wee electronic readers? I went last year on behalf of someone, apparently I wasnt on the system etc etc etc which resulted in me going to the club shop only for the guy to chase me round Ibrox saying they hadnt processed my app so the just let me in.

Id just like to know contact details for the company so I can phone in advance to save the embarassment again!

do any of you guys know the company who organises all this with the wee electronic readers? I went last year on behalf of someone, apparently I wasnt on the system etc etc etc which resulted in me going to the club shop only for the guy to chase me round Ibrox saying they hadnt processed my app so the just let me in.

Id just like to know contact details for the company so I can phone in advance to save the embarassment again!

The attendance card does not have a telephone number on it, only the following business reply address.

PXX 1

34 Beckenham Road,

Beckenham,

BR3 4ZF.

There is a telephone number on the covering letter.

0141 580 8500.