Mark Hateley

Rankin1873

Just what is the deal with the big man? He's been spotted at a good few games this season sitting with the board and the rumours flying about are that he'll be appointed as our new director of football.

Has anyone heard anything?

Apologies if there is already a topic on this.

Read the thread on ff this afternoon. Every man and their dog had "heard" that he was after a job as DOF and was trying to get ex players and current to come out and slag Ally. Someone claimed Wallace had told him he was to be offered some form of position before Wallace trotted off. Going back to him getting players to slag Ally supposedly I must add, he was at a bash earlier in the year telling us how supportive he was of McCoist and he felt he was the right man for the job so someone is lying FF or hateley

Read the thread on ff this afternoon. Every man and their dog had "heard" that he was after a job as DOF and was trying to get ex players and current to come out and slag Ally. Someone claimed Wallace had told him he was to be offered some form of position before Wallace trotted off. Going back to him getting players to slag Ally supposedly I must add, he was at a bash earlier in the year telling us how supportive he was of McCoist and he felt he was the right man for the job so someone is lying FF or hateley

I know where my money is.

Difficult position for Hateley at the moment- either agree with fans and admit that your old buddy is making an arse of everyone or tell the truth and offend him but hope that you keep the fans on your side and you get a wee job in the future?

His silence is a bit deafening tho I think....If your not going to say something nice it's best to say nothing at all.

I hope we don't employ him now or in the future.

Dont buy into that garbage .Big Mark is Ally .They are both big mates and will never change IMO

He was sat with the Easdales at Palmerston, although Andy Cameron has sat with the board before and he never, thankfully, became DoF. Wasn't his brief stint in management utterly abysmal?

Didnt know Andy Cameron had a stint in management :craphead: