Gone by January. A prediction.

OlegKuznetsov

I'm perfectly willing to be held to account on Jan 1 if I'm wrong, but I just can't see him staying beyond the end of the year.

I reckon that this is just a delay in negotiations, with only Thursday and Friday left before the next match, and a caretaker would be another unwanted expense.

I really can't see the board and investors wanting the Club to stagnate and let promotion, even via the play-offs, disappear over the horizon. It just doesn't make sense.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally there is nothing left to like about McCoist, I'll not call him names but I just don't like what he's become. He's no longer a legend in my eyes. There are two possibilities, he is only there for the money and wants a large pay off, or he's doing this to try and force King into Rangers.

Those two possibilities highlight the lack of integrity the man has. I cannot wait to see that man leave Rangers, and I hope he completely severs ties with the club, no longer a legend. Fuck him.

it won't be interesting

It will just be another dagger in the heart and 2 fat fingers up at the fans

True - it'll be fecking sickening.

Was more thinking about a sizeable fan backlash that might make him reconsider what may be on the table.

Nothing surprises me any more with Rangers, just when you think you've seen it all we do something to top it.

Too true.

I work out of Leeds, among a number of Leeds fans - they think they've got the monopoly on basket cases - if they but knew!

True - it'll be fecking sickening.

Was more thinking about a sizeable fan backlash that might make him reconsider what may be on the table.

he knows the fan opinion

Alloa was the last straw

He is just holding out for one final pay cheque from his 'beloved' rangers until he fucks off into the sunset

He won't get another managerial job