if no deal is made

hammer93

If no deal is done re McCoist should we just put him on gardening leave for the rest of

his tenure?

I would put Miller and maybe boyd in charge for now to save money, I doubt the 2 of them

Would both play in this scenario which surely would give Clark more game time, I also feel

that if boyd had a say in the team and he was playing he would be changing tactics to ensure

service to himself for a start.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if we dont have extra money to bring someone in they could always give someone like Durie a caretaker role and see how he gets on,,,would cost us no extra and have heard he has done well with the youngsters,,so he might actually gee the boys a game or actually use any loanees we might get from the toon,,, cant be worse than the present sutuation

I agree with putting Ally on gardening leave. But there surely must be enough cash in the place to bring a guy like McCall in or something.

I'm not sure it would sit easy with McCall for him to do the job with McCoist still getting paid, that's why

I'm all for the 2 mentioned to take it until the end of the season.

Boyd has done his coaching badges as well so he might offer more than we are getting now.

if we dont have extra money to bring someone in they could always give someone like Durie a caretaker role and see how he gets on,,,would cost us no extra and have heard he has done well with the youngsters,,so he might actually gee the boys a game or actually use any loanees we might get from the toon,,, cant be worse than the present sutuation

You've named my candidate before I got to post!

Ally has to go on gardening leave, and it makes sense to "promote" from within for now, especially in the current financial situation, it's cost-neutral. We'll likely be wiser after Monday.

Durie is ideal, with perhaps a senior player assisting.

Or accept Ally is here for a while - and just get behind the team/ manager !

Or we could continue to put pressure on ally in the hope that he fucks off now. If we all backed him to the hills, do you think he would have put in his resignation? He needs to know that he is a fucking impostor. Just like the rest of them.

I can't fathom people talking about Boyd/Miller/McCulloch or any other players who haven't managed before. If McCoist's tenure has taught us anything surely it's that we need someone that has previous experience and knows what they are doing. If we appoint someone with a good background now we could still go up, appointing another novice would increase the chance of us languishing in the Championship for at least another season!

Plus I'm not sure what people expect Miller/Boyd and/or McCulloch to bring that would change our current state of affairs on the park!

Why should we get behind a man who has already quit and has us in a right mess in the league?

He's already chucked it so fuck backing him.

The best thing for the club is to get him out ASAP and get someone els ein who can give the club a lift.

I've been a staunch advocate of getting behind the manager and often deflect a lot of the criticism against him as it's unjustified (and still will) but when you become a lame duck then it's best for all if the lame duck is removed from the firing line...in my opinion.

I can't fathom people talking about Boyd/Miller/McCulloch or any other players who haven't managed before. If McCoist's tenure has taught us anything surely it's that we need someone that has previous experience and knows what they are doing. If we appoint someone with a good background now we could still go up, appointing another novice would increase the chance of us languishing in the Championship for at least another season!

Plus I'm not sure what people expect Miller/Boyd and/or McCulloch to bring that would change our current state of affairs on the park!

For me it's a temporary measure, the league is fucked which was our main goal so I don't

have a problem putting Miller and boyd in to see how it goes.

I'm forever reading on here that chimpanzees could of got us through these leagues with the resources

we had, maybe we should gamble at no further cost.

If no deal is done re McCoist should we just put him on gardening leave for the rest of

his tenure?

I would put Miller and maybe boyd in charge for now to save money, I doubt the 2 of them

Would both play in this scenario which surely would give Clark more game time, I also feel

that if boyd had a say in the team and he was playing he would be changing tactics to ensure

service to himself for a start.

McCoist will accept a deal soon, he has no choice. As for Boyd and Miller, stay off the glue

Llambias first task as CEO is surely to have this situation sorted before 2015.

there's no point in bringing in temporary measures, we need a manager to take us forward over the next 3 years as it will take at least that to rebuild a decent infrastructure