9 man Rangers draw 2-2 with the bheggers 1987

GOAT

Sorry, just looking through videos just now, the roar when the equaliser goes in. :drool:

Roberts comical dive at the end before leading the choir! :lol:

Was absolutely exstatic that day :21:

Loved the way GR orchestrated the crowd :crabflute:

If I remember right, my 'shit hot goalkeeper mate' demanded to be GR until the novelty wore off :rolleyes:

Didn't bother me though, as I was always super Ally (playing 5 and in). I always scored regardless who he thought he was :lol: It's not easy being good though, coz you end up in goals after 5 shots and spend the rest of the day there with a GK trying to hit a barn door :lol:

I hope I remember that right, coz that's how I remember it :lol:

Sorry, just looking through videos just now, the roar when the equaliser goes in. :drool:

Roberts comical dive at the end before leading the choir! :lol:

Was absolutely exstatic that day :21:

Loved the way GR orchestrated the crowd :crabflute:

If I remember right, my 'shit hot goalkeeper mate' demanded to be GR until the novelty wore off :rolleyes:

Didn't bother me though, as I was always super Ally (playing 5 and in). I always scored regardless who he thought he was :lol: It's not easy being good though, coz you end up in goals after 5 shots and spend the rest of the day there with a GK trying to hit a barn door :lol:

I hope I remember that right, coz that's how I remember it :lol:

Copland front for me , the feeling for that equaliser was overwhelming & anger rolled into one as seconds earlier peter the pointer had ran along the front of the east enclosure doing the 2-1 sign with his fingers and I lost the plot ,but to see him collapse to his knees like a cheap hooker was special .