sergi1980

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems to be the gist of it.

No can do for me anyway.

It's a huge claim that the police, HMRC etc would surely be wanting to investigate if true, Duff and Phelps would have trouble on their hands as well. If bomber or whoever else actually has evidence of this and it isn't just a hunch then it should be reported to authorities, not put on a forum.

There was a set of minutes posted in here and the impression I had when reading them was that the board and Charles Green had addressed various concerns to the satisfaction of most present, with the notable exception being Mr Brown. I certain recall that it was the considered opinion of Charles Green that his best friend forever (as Brown seems to see it) Craig Whyte was likely to be the subject of criminal prosecution over his time at Rangers.

Thanks for the reply. I also read the minutes and agree it seemed to put most of this shite to bed. It does not seem good enough for John B unfortunately. :disappointment:

Brown has obviously waited a week before spouting the same old claptrap again in the hope that we will have forgotten how he got all the proof he needed last week, laid out in front of him at the RFFF meeting, but because he didnt know what to do with it, scuttl room to text his "anonymous backers" with an update and get the next set of questions to ask, which he scribbled down and then went up again.

When those questions got answered, he eventually went away.

A week later and it is all the same old BS again. FFS Bomber, Feck off and leave us alone. Your own accountant of many years has assured you that everything is in order, but you prefer to believe the ramblings of some Timmy mate of yours who is feeding you bull about title deeds and Craig Whyte, but without any proof whatsoever as none exists.

I doubt very much you will get a decent crowd on Sunday at your next rant, sorry meeting, as your credibility is at Zero.

Whilst all of this may be true the simple fact is that nobody really knows. The funds we are told own the club could be backed by anyone. We just don't know. I believe that Bomber absolutely believes Whyte is involved. He could be right, he could be wrong but if he says he's going to provide proof and tell us what he knows then surely it is worth listening, no matter what mistakes he might have made previously in presenting himself?

Just consider one thing. Whyte is currently being investigated by the police for fraud. Do you really believe they would be doing that if there wasn't something to go on? If there is then is it beyond the realms of possibility he's still trying to screw us out of money? There have been suspicions for ages about Green appearing from nowhere, questions raised about D&P etc. long before Bomber came along. I think it is worth a couple of hours of my time on Sunday to see what he says. If it turns out to be nothing then great, we can all get on with other pressing matters.

I dont think its as straight forward as u think. Have faith in Bomber. Im sure he will do whats best for the club. Hopefully get these conmen out!

Im sorry but i must of missed where Zeus Capital, Charles Green and Malcom Murray were unmasked as conmen. Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of this evidence? Thanking you in advance, ES :sherlock:

I believe that Bomber absolutely believes Whyte is involved. He could be right, he could be wrong but if he says he's going to provide proof and tell us what he knows then surely it is worth listening, no matter what mistakes he might have made previously in presenting himself?

He must have proof before he makes such an accusation. If he has proof, he should have released it to us already.

So far, Brown has done more harm than good.

He must have proof before he makes such an accusation. If he has proof, he should have released it to us already.

A lot of that is self harm to his reputation as well.

Listening to bollocks I suspect is JB. :disappointment:

Why would he release dirt on a party he is in alleged negotiations with? Surely that would hinder progress?

Why would he release dirt on a party he is in alleged negotiations with? Surely that would hinder progress?

Why then would he release unsubstantiated allegations about a party he is in negotiations with? :rolleyes:

Why then would he release unsubstantiated allegations about a party he is in negotiations with? :rolleyes:

A sign of weakness imo, we all know Bomber is no brainbox, maybe it was desperation, he most likely thought he was doing the right thing, even if he wasn't. Either way, if these allegations are true i think we deserve to know one way or another probably when whoever is pulling Bombers strings walks away for good, if there is anyone there. :) I personally think the stick the big fella has took, especially online from faceless cowards has been excessive and pretty damn embarrassing tbh. He is afterall one of our own. (tu)