Never Forgive, Never Forget!

WCPRANGERS1

Constantly we've been to move on and try to build bridges with the rest of Scottish football, develop relationships essentially sweep things under the carpet.

What with the Scott Allan saga and Hibs public dealings with our bids, the ongoing saga since admin and now the pathetic , petty statement by Raith we have again been shown that the bitterness and hatred continues again at our club.

We are on our way back and I'd argue that added to the above feelings toward our club there is an old feign coming back, eating away at the other clubs, it's called FEAR. They know the tide has turned, we are coming and we will regain our place at the top of the pile.

Fuck them all......it's all about Rangers!!

Quite right our current board when they took office said it was time bridges were built but from the bitterness coming from hivs re Scott Allan it's clear these bridges are only ever going to be built from one side

Well we have tried and put out olive branches without the favour returned

Fuck them all I say,it's even sweeter when we pump them on the park

We should throw it back at them by saying Rangers are trying to move on but its difficult swimming against the tide that is Scottish football, shame on you all.

Constantly we've been to move on and try to build bridges with the rest of Scottish football, develop relationships essentially sweep things under the carpet.

What with the Scott Allan saga and Hibs public dealings with our bids, the ongoing saga since admin and now the pathetic , petty statement by Raith we have again been shown that the bitterness and hatred continues again at our club.

We are on our way back and I'd argue that added to the above feelings toward our club there is an old feign coming back, eating away at the other clubs, it's called FEAR. They know the tide has turned, we are coming and we will regain our place at the top of the pile.

Fuck them all......it's all about Rangers!!

Quite right our current board when they took office said it was time bridges were built but from the bitterness coming from hivs re Scott Allan it's clear these bridges are only ever going to be built from one side

Well we have tried and put out olive branches without the favour returned

Fuck them all I say,it's even sweeter when we pump them on the park