Ronaldo - 3 hat tricks in four games

GOAT

Sorry, but he's been better than Messi by a fair distance for a couple years now.

About a year**

Messi was better in 2012/2013, Ronaldo in 2013/2014.

So far this season you have to give it to Ronaldo for his goals but Messi's overall play has even brilliant as well.

About a year**

Messi was better in 2012/2013, Ronaldo in 2013/2014.

So far this season you have to give it to Ronaldo for his goals but Messi's overall play has even brilliant as well.

Going by seasons, we're into Ronaldo's second, as he's by far outplayed Messi so far imo this year. No question last season either, year before that, very debatable as both were probably at their peak.

Should just enjoy both while we can, quite possibly the 2 best players of all time, 2 completely different styles, yet we get to witness both at once. The argument has been done to death, but I'm tired of it and have just learnt to accept them as near equals.

Personally I'm glad Messi isn't scoring bucketloads and doing fuck all else like he was the last two seasons. He has been much more fun to watch this season than he has since Pep left, and is back to being the best playmaker in the world by miles.

There's nothing really left to say about Ronaldo.

Personally I'm glad Messi isn't scoring bucketloads and doing fuck all else like he was the last two seasons. He has been much more fun to watch this season than he has since Pep left, and is back to being the best playmaker in the world by miles.

I agree with that.

Fuck knows what Enrique told him during pre-season but he's like a new man this season. His passing is ridiculous. He's easily the best at playing through balls.

I agree with that.

Fuck knows what Enrique told him during pre-season but he's like a new man this season. His passing is ridiculous. He's easily the best at playing through balls.

He really is. Ridiculous vision. I missed that side of him in the last couple of seasons. The only problem, of course, is that the other players can't be relied on to score as much as he can. If there was another Messi to get on the end of his passes Barcelona would be laughing :lol:

He really is. Ridiculous vision. I missed that side of him in the last couple of seasons. The only problem, of course, is that the other players can't be relied on to score as much as he can. If there was another Messi to get on the end of his passes Barcelona would be laughing :lol:

If only they had a certain striker waiting to be cleared to play...