Send your best luck wishes to Scotland

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you? If you aren't below the age of 16 then you need to sort your life out.

I'll be there supporting my country, it'll be good going to a game at Ibrox and have some song being sung that won't get us into trouble.

Naismith FGS, 3-0 Scotland.

How old are you? If you aren't below the age of 16 then you need to sort your life out.

I'll be there supporting my country, it'll be good going to a game at Ibrox and have some song being sung that won't get us into trouble.

Naismith FGS, 3-0 Scotland.

Find yourself another club cunt naismith :lol:

Watched the Campbeltown tartan army board their bus and the tossers on show were many. Kilts, see you jimmy hats, timberland boots!!

I told one of them to keep Ibrox clean

Keep Glasgow tidy... Ditch your rubbish in Campbeltown. :5260:

Anyone any ideas on the attendance? Upper tiers open?

It appears that the Tartan Army Foot Soldiers aren't going to sing Flower of Scotland because the got whipped at the election.

Btw, why do they call it the 45 club when only 37.5% of the electorate voted yes ( 15% didn't vote )?

I hope Scotland win, but there will be plenty of empty seats and at £45 brief who can blame them.

Well i hope we pump Georgia.

Not a Tartan Army lover by any stretch but it's my country and i'll be sitting shouting at the telly for sure.

I hate the wee fud we signed from Kilmarnock as much as anyone but i don't let a player or some arseholes in a suit or cringeworthy hats stop me from wishing my country well.

£45 a ticket tho? Jesus.

2-1 Scotland.

aye you enjoy your day sitting with the taigs, the sheep, the hibees, the scumdee utd fans and all the other fans of no mark Scottish clubs who hate us with a passion. and enjoy singing your nice wee songs about freedom and deer