Scotland - Should have been 3 Points

calgary

Could / should have been 3 points for Scotland tonight.

We rode our luck at times, the 2 goals we lost were down to bad defensive play ( Hutton should have done better !).

Its going to be a cut throat group, and we must get as many points as we can from our home games.

Anyway, hope we Qualify.

Sorry, but I dont understand the replys to my post.

The boys are trying out for chearleading for the Rangers Ladies team. They randomly practice. It's just unlucky they chose to do it in your thread this time.

Unfortunately TEFTONG fucked it up again. I'm beginning t think he'll never make it.

Sorry Inigo, anyway bring on the Raith !

Lol.

Well, calgary. Yer problem is posting about Scotland in the Bears Den. Strictly Rangers only here, my man.

You better hope The Godfather and his SFA hating vigilante band don't catch you doing this. You won't last long. You'll be bundled into the back of an e-taxi, driven to the nearest Quintessential Off Topic Forum thread, mercilessly tortured, ritually slain, dismembered and then your body parts impaled on spikes and displayed in the four corners of RM as a warning to all others than the Tartan Army, or the Scottish National Team, just won't do anywhere, and definitely not in the Bears Den.