Lemmon up to his usual standards

Just read that the ginger bigot got sent to the stand in his first game in charge for a fracas on the touchline.

He is such a cretin on a man and I hope nothing but bad luck to him. He will bring Bolton down to his level and I hope the English media see through him. Who will he blame now ?

Poor Lemmon, he's so misunderstood, eh?

http://www.telegraph...St-Andrews.html

Birmingham City 0 Bolton Wanderers 1, match report: Neil Lennon sent off in winning start at St Andrew's

Birmingham City vs Bolton Wanderers, Championship – Victory for former Celtic manager in his first game in charge of struggling Bolton Wanderers is marred after he is sent to the stands

lennon2_3077602b.jpg

Sidelined: Neil Lennon was sent to the stands for repeatedly leaving his technical area Photo: ACTION IMAGES

By Jon Culley, St Andrew's

8:06PM BST 18 Oct 2014

comments.gifComment

Neil Lennon accused the match officials of being “pedantic” after victory in his first game in charge of struggling Bolton Wanderers was marred by the former Celtic manager being sent to the stands after repeatedly being warned about straying from his technical area by fourth official Amy Fearn.

The Northern Irishman was dismissed after Wanderers, leading through a first-half Matt Mills header, were awarded a penalty eight minutes from time, which resulted in Birmingham goalkeeper Darren Randolph being sent off.

“I had been warned by the fourth official about encroaching but it is my first game in charge and perhaps I was a bit over- exuberant,” Lennon said. “But it was all a bit unnecessary and a little bit pedantic.

“It wasn’t as if I was arguing with every decision, swearing at the opposition manager or being aggressive in any way. The fourth official called the referee over after the penalty was awarded, when I had stepped on the pitch to give instructions to my players while Birmingham were sorting out who would go in goal.

I will appeal against it. I had been warned and I did run down the touchline to celebrate our goal, but I tried to deal with it with good humour and felt they should have cut me some slack. You see a lot worse in Scotland, so maybe I’ll just have to get used to the way things are down here.”

Poor Lemmon, he's so misunderstood, eh?

http://www.telegraph...St-Andrews.html

Birmingham City 0 Bolton Wanderers 1, match report: Neil Lennon sent off in winning start at St Andrew's

Birmingham City vs Bolton Wanderers, Championship – Victory for former Celtic manager in his first game in charge of struggling Bolton Wanderers is marred after he is sent to the stands

lennon2_3077602b.jpg

Sidelined: Neil Lennon was sent to the stands for repeatedly leaving his technical area Photo: ACTION IMAGES

By Jon Culley, St Andrew's

8:06PM BST 18 Oct 2014

comments.gifComment

Neil Lennon accused the match officials of being “pedantic” after victory in his first game in charge of struggling Bolton Wanderers was marred by the former Celtic manager being sent to the stands after repeatedly being warned about straying from his technical area by fourth official Amy Fearn.

The Northern Irishman was dismissed after Wanderers, leading through a first-half Matt Mills header, were awarded a penalty eight minutes from time, which resulted in Birmingham goalkeeper Darren Randolph being sent off.

“I had been warned by the fourth official about encroaching but it is my first game in charge and perhaps I was a bit over- exuberant,” Lennon said. “But it was all a bit unnecessary and a little bit pedantic.

“It wasn’t as if I was arguing with every decision, swearing at the opposition manager or being aggressive in any way. The fourth official called the referee over after the penalty was awarded, when I had stepped on the pitch to give instructions to my players while Birmingham were sorting out who would go in goal.

I will appeal against it. I had been warned and I did run down the touchline to celebrate our goal, but I tried to deal with it with good humour and felt they should have cut me some slack. You see a lot worse in Scotland, so maybe I’ll just have to get used to the way things are down here.”

So he wasn't acting normally

It's you that was a lot worse in Scotland , you wee fud!

Just read that the ginger bigot got sent to the stand in his first game in charge for a fracas on the touchline.

He is such a cretin on a man and I hope nothing but bad luck to him. He will bring Bolton down to his level and I hope the English media see through him. Who will he blame now ?

Too many ex-Crewe/Leicester ex-colleagues around (at least on the 2 main sports radio channels), who can't gush enough about how intelligent, lovably, cuddly & great to have around he is for us to hope the media see through him.

Our only hope is if he stuffs up (with apologies to Bolton fans - you don't deserve that).

That cunts middle name is appeal. Wanker of a man

Admits breaking the rules, confirms he was warned 4 times before repeating the crime.

Launches appeal. doh

I hope they add a disrepute charge. :uk:

In fact I'm sure the "Integrity" brigade will bring it to the authorities attention.

For "you see a lot worse in Scotland" read "I used to get away with a lot worse in Scotland, because any time I got accused of anything I'd call everyone bigots until they left me alone".

He actually said " I got away with a lot worse in Scotland"

Cunt is deluded

This is his main tactic, if fact, his only tactic. He'll be parading himself as a fighter to his players as that's what he probably told they have to become and this is his example. Given the media support the poor wee Oirish man has, he may if fact win the appeal, as he did up here as well. FF he's gone from here at least.