Another Reason To Hate James Mcclean If You Needed One..

Gaz52

Screen-Shot-2015-07-06-at-12.37.07.png

What a horrible goon of a guy, would honestly love to punch his wee gypsy rodent face about the place, not just for this Tweet but the number of other things he has done in his life. absolute retard

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrible goon of a guy, would honestly love to punch his wee gypsy rodent face about the place, not just for this Tweet but the number of other things he has done in his life. But to be fair to him, there's a 99% chance he was abused growing up in Ireland, absolute retard

He's a fucking horrible wee bastard and he's just set his mate up for abuse from the obsessed. Love to see him sent home for good.

What a horrible goon of a guy, would honestly love to punch his wee gypsy rodent face about the place, not just for this Tweet but the number of other things he has done in his life. But to be fair to him, there's a 99% chance he was abused growing up in Ireland, absolute retard

Is he actually irish?

Also is that the Kiernan we just signed?

Is he actually irish?

Also is that the Kiernan we just signed?

Yeah that's why I was a bit p*ssed off with it. Kiernan is obviously delighted to be with us and I'm happy about the signing but this is McClean trying to be a shit-stirring wee arsepiece

I'd have stuck it in the BD but McClean doesn't deserve that much exposure

He's a fucking horrible wee bastard and he's just set his mate up for abuse from the obsessed. Love to see him sent home for good.

He hates Britain but is more than happy to pick up his salary in great british pounds.. Utter weasel

Yeah that's why I was a bit p*ssed off with it. Kiernan is obviously delighted to be with us and I'm happy about the signing but this is McClean trying to be a shit-stirring wee arsepiece

I'd have stuck it in the BD but McClean doesn't deserve that much exposure

I didn't think he was actually from there tbh

i wish we wouldn't sign people who support them tbh regardless of religion or background it shouldn't be done

I didn't think he was actually from there tbh

i wish we wouldn't sign people who support them tbh regardless of religion or background it shouldn't be done

I thought McClean grew up in Ireland? I know Kiernan didn't anyway but looks like he's still a celtc fan which doesn't surprise me

Anyone born in Northern Ireland has dual nationality. It's why ROI try to poach so many guys born in the north and have scouts at all of their youth games.

Didn't even know that, every day is a school day

So Kiernan who was born in England and grew up there went to see a Champions League tie involving Barcelona just 3 hours up the road from him with a boy who was in the same team as him.

That's what I've read into that, wee shit stirring fenian bastard.

So Kiernan who was born in England and grew up there went to see a Champions League tie involving Barcelona just 3 hours up the road from him with a boy who was in the same team as him.

Perfectly put (tu)

He's also tweeting that Rob left his mhanks top at his and will get someone to drop it off.

James Mcnomark is just that a no mark

I remember when they hyped him up as the next big thing as well. Ugly as sin and an average player.

West Brom is his level.

Not that I am in any way supportive of that prick MacLean but you do know that West Brom are an established English Premier League side?