Scottish Teams In (And Out) Of Europe

Rijeka beat Feyenoord, Standard Liege and drew with Seville at home last season and just missed qualifying from the groups.

Season before they drew at home with Lyon, Real Betis and Vitoria Guimaraes.

The score so far looks even better now.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a score line for Aberdeen! 3-0 away from home in Europe is amazing.

I actually want them to reach the Europa league group stage, improve Scotland's coefficient and we need to be aware of where we are at in relation to the teams in the premier league. Results like that would suggest Aberdeen have built a decent side since we've been away

I actually want them to reach the Europa league group stage, improve Scotland's coefficient and we need to be aware of where we are at in relation to the teams in the premier league. Results like that would suggest Aberdeen have built a decent side since we've been away

Fuck them.

I don'tneed them to improve the co-efficient to "help" us.

As we found out on the road to Manchester we have to do it for ourselves as the scheming SFA and cellic minded will put every obstacle they can in our path. Scottish third rate teams (i.e everyone except cellic and us) will never improve our co-eficient and will never ever achieve supremacy in Scotland again. let alone Europe. Cellic made sure of that when they colluded to kick us out the league, not only hurting us, but denying the other teams in Scotland revenue and decent competition to improve.

Scottish football is now a SFA/Cellic minded clusterfuck and it looks like we are the only ones who will save it.

Words fail me.

I don'tneed them to improve the co-efficient to "help" us.

As we found out on the road to Manchester we have to do it for ourselves as the scheming SFA and cellic minded will put every obstacle they can in our path. Scottish third rate teams (i.e everyone except cellic and us) will never improve our co-eficient and will never ever achieve supremacy in Scotland again. let alone Europe. Cellic made sure of that when they colluded to kick us out the league, not only hurting us, but denying the other teams in Scotland revenue and decent competition to improve.

Scottish football is now a SFA/Cellic minded clusterfuck and it looks like we are the only ones who will save it.

I hate the sheep but its a tremendous result.

You just sound silly with the coefficient patter you are spouting, we will take all we can get if it gives us a better chance of making Group stages and improving our finances.

Hopefully in the mext couple of years we will be back in amongst it.

They are the team that have probably benefitted the most from voting us down the divisions and they are loving it.

Can't wait to send them back to the dark ages (tu)

They are the team that have probably benefitted the most from voting us down the divisions and they are loving it.

Can't wait to send them back to the dark ages (tu)

Don't get me wrong I hate them and would happily see them relegated but look at the state of Scotland's coefficient? One champions league place and qualifiers starting pretty much the first week of pre season.

Also regardless whether anyone likes them or not you have to respect any team going away from home and getting a result like that. We'd all be going mad if we weren't getting plaudits for a win like that in Europe.

I really try hard, but I can't bring myself to hate Aberdeen quite that much. They're just not important enough. I do dislike them, but it's a good result and hopefully we can nab the benefit of coefficient points.