*****the Official 2015 Open Thread*****

B1872

Can't see another thread about this. Heading up to St Andrews on Sunday, looking forward to it. So who do we all fancy? Does anyone think Spieth can make it 3 majors in a row?

Stuck a few quid on Mickelson and Rose!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way big Dustin is playing I am delighted to have bet him yesterday.

He is playing like a man possessed!!!

He could be 10 ahead going in to the back 9 on the last day of a major and still lose it though, he's a bottle merchant.

He could be 10 ahead going in to the back 9 on the last day of a major and still lose it though, he's a bottle merchant.

True true but he to win one soon though, far to good not too.

I genuinely think I could beat tiger on his display today.

Last time I played old course I was level through 13 holes. He seems to be fighting the demons.

Was at it today, ended up sitting next to Russell Latapy on the 17th tee grandstand. Back on Sat and Sunday, cannot wait.

Tipped DJ at the start of the tournament, but wouldnt rule out Kevin Na, very solid player on the tour and is a great ball striker.

Looks horrible!!! Was going to go through tomorrow so hopefully is bit brighter.

The later starters today won't get out now til after 6pm so could be tough going for them. Might even favour the guys going out just now if weather calms down and becomes soft and receptive.

I've took Spieth, Oosthuizen and Rose to win. Never caught much yesterday due to work but will sit back with a few beers after work today. Spieth is a master round the greens.

It's a shame seeing Tiger struggle so bad, no doubt whatsoever he has the talent but his head must be fucked. I'd love to see him roll back the years for one last major win, certainly won't be this weekend though.