Scum Tops

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a time when we were the most popular club over the water? Or have Man United in particular always had more support, due to a certain G.Best Esquire?

Its the Best /Gregg /Whiteside plus scores more who have played for United.Rangers have always had a strong support,probably 3rd behind United and Liverpool.

Manchester United are the biggest supported team in Northern Ireland and the Republic by a country mile,no other club with maybe the exception of Liverpool come close.

Grumble.

Saw 3 different mhanks when i was in Vegas a few months ago. Not one rangers top!

What made it more depressing was that none of the sports shops had rangers tops.. but celtic kits were up on display next to the likes of Barca, Real, Chelsea and Man Utd. Makes me sick!

Saw 3 different mhanks when i was in Vegas a few months ago. Not one rangers top!

What made it more depressing was that none of the sports shops had rangers tops.. but celtic kits were up on display next to the likes of Barca, Real, Chelsea and Man Utd. Makes me sick!

is there not a Sports Direct in Vegas I take it?

Just back fae Zante and only Rangers top I saw was on my son. Saw several of theirs. 1 on flight there, 2 back, 2 in a restaurant. Cunts.

Having said that, went to Turkey 2 years ago and all the locals shouted Rangers when they realised I was fae Scotland, not once did they think I was one of them, magic.

Just back fae Zante and only Rangers top I saw was on my son. Saw several of theirs. 1 on flight there, 2 back, 2 in a restaurant. Cunts.

Having said that, went to Turkey 2 years ago and all the locals shouted Rangers when they realised I was fae Scotland, not once did they think I was one of them, magic.

Wearing their football shirt out to a restraunt ? What a classy bunch