World Cup 2018

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good draw and obviously a tasty couple of games against England. However most people seem to be overlooking Slovenia and Slovakia. Slovenia are a decent outfit who have caused some big teams problems over the years and Slovakia are top of their qualifying group at the moment with a 100% record, and that includes Spain and an away victory against Ukraine.

Second is definitely achievable but it will be harder than some are predicting atm.

not sure who to support to be honest. Hate Scotland, but they are my home team. I like England, part of our United Kingdom. I win either way

You sound awfully confused.

There is no United Kingdom in association football so get the splinters out of yer arse and choose a nation to support. I would recommend England as you sure as fuck don't sound like a real Scotland fan.

You sound awfully confused.

There is no United Kingdom in association football so get the splinters out of yer arse and choose a nation to support. I would recommend England as you sure as fuck don't sound like a real Scotland fan.

no UK in association soccerball? this is brand new information to me. There is a UK though I believe, which England are part of. In all honesty I haven't watched international football for years, attraction has totally gone imo. I did used to follow the Scotland team, but I just cant really get behind a nation that hates my team as much as it does.

no UK in association soccerball? this is brand new information to me. There is a UK though I believe, which England are part of. In all honesty I haven't watched international football for years, attraction has totally gone imo. I did used to follow the Scotland team, but I just cant really get behind a nation that hates my team as much as it does.

Are you part of the nation or not?

Am I?

Do you hate Rangers?

Do I?

Pretty sure there are quite a few others in the nation who do not hate Rangers, what with us being the most supported team in the country and all.

Anyway, you said you "hate Scotland" so enjoy the self-loathing and keep supporting England. Not something I could ever do myself.

Are you part of the nation or not?

Am I?

Do you hate Rangers?

Do I?

Pretty sure there are quite a few others in the nation who do not hate Rangers, what with us being the most supported team in the country and all.

Anyway, you said you "hate Scotland" so enjoy the self-loathing and keep supporting England. Not something I could ever do myself.

assumed you would make the leap of logic and consider that I meant all non-Rangers fans. and I can see you go down the "so we are not part of Scotland path?" so we can just avoid that. Scotland has changed imo over the last 20 years and it is not to our benefit. As I said, I don't really bother with international football much, but I'm not someone who hates England simply because that is what Scottish people are typically brought up to do. Not sure about the self-loathing angle but this seems to have got you wound up, so i'll not add any more. enjoy the qualifiers, as I said, I likely wont watch them

assumed you would make the leap of logic and consider that I meant all non-Rangers fans. and I can see you go down the "so we are not part of Scotland path?" so we can just avoid that. Scotland has changed imo over the last 20 years and it is not to our benefit. As I said, I don't really bother with international football much, but I'm not someone who hates England simply because that is what Scottish people are typically brought up to do. Not sure about the self-loathing angle but this seems to have got you wound up, so i'll not add any more. enjoy the qualifiers, as I said, I likely wont watch them

You were the one who said you were harbouring hatred. I don't have any hate, I was simply trying to get you to come off the fence.

As for the 'brought up to hate' shite. We better not even go there... Just take a look around you. :D

I've lost any enthusiasm for international football, as it just gets in the road of the domestic football season, with no games being played on international weekends. I still want Scotland to win, however, I'd rather we did it without Naismith, & Whitaker, in the team.

I don't think we'll qualify because Slovenia, & Slovakia, are much better than some of you seem to think. I believe that the games against England will be close, but think that a draw would be a good result for us in any, or both, of the 2 games.

Aye, because it was the team itself that forced us down, not the SFA.

Prick.

What you talking about you coward? Their fans BOO rangers players when the get on the park, constantly bombarding the FA with requestes not to pick rangers players or management. you utter, utter deluded dumb CUNT.

What you talking about you coward? Their fans BOO rangers players when the get on the park, constantly bombarding the FA with requestes not to pick rangers players or management. you utter, utter deluded dumb CUNT.

Aye, the one that's supporting the country he comes from is a coward. Also, how do you know that they "constantly" bombard the FA? I think you're the deluded one, dickhead.