the management team have learnt nothing from last season

Lets just sell Allan and prepare for next season instead

boooooooooo

Utter, utter pish

There's your reason folk won't go to games right there

I effin hate Hibs sometimes

And thats just the last 2 pages :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your Saturday night bears :party:

Pretty much the exact same stuff that was said on here about Rangers last season. :D

Fuck it. Get it um'em. Rancid pricks.

So yer a Hibs fan, you finish second in the Championship and with a better start may have gotten promoted but for the fact Hearts just didn't let up

You narrowly miss the playoff final despite playing better and put it down to poor finishing and Stuart McCall having a positive impact at Rangers

Your best player has been voted the player of the year

Your closest rivals for the league have lost 11 players and filled it with youngsters, if I as a Hibs fan I'd be pretty positive at this point

Fast forward 8 weeks

Your best player wants to join your closest rivals, your team is out of 1 cup already and.........

You've just realised you closest "rivals" are in the middle of a revolution, they fucked you 6-2 at your own patch, they have had 2000 shots on target and the goals have came from defence, midfield and attack......

And you've just been beaten by Dumbarton 2-1 :lol:

Now if I was a Hibs fan I'd feel a little bit silly about writing off Queen of the South, Falkirk and St Mirren before a ball is even kicked :lol:

Oh to be a Hibs fan

So yer a Hibs fan, you finish second in the Championship and with a better start may have gotten promoted but for the fact Hearts just didn't let up

You narrowly miss the playoff final despite playing better and put it down to poor finishing and Stuart McCall having a positive impact at Rangers

Your best player has been voted the player of the year

Your closest rivals for the league have lost 11 players and filled it with youngsters, if I as a Hibs fan I'd be pretty positive at this point

Fast forward 8 weeks

Your best player wants to join your closest rivals, your team is out of 1 cup already and.........

You've just realised you closest "rivals" are in the middle of a revolution, they fucked you 6-2 at your own patch, they have had 2000 shots on target and the goals have came from defence, midfield and attack......

And you've just been beaten by Dumbarton 2-1 :lol:

Now if I was a Hibs fan I'd feel a little bit silly about writing off Queen of the South, Falkirk and St Mirren before a ball is even kicked :lol:

Oh to be a Hibs fan

haha! :lol: brilliant!

Wow some of them are comparing their start to that of Chelsea dropping points at home to Swansea , I pray that that we we get three points against Alloa , they drop points against Greenock and we treat them like lambs to the slaughter at ibrox and put these deluded fuckwits right in their place ...again

Drew with a horrendous Morton side at the weekend, they'll be fighting for a play off place but not much to worry about there.

Yeah I think 'worry' is the wrong choice of word to be honest, just meant I reckon Falkirk are probably just as if not more likely to take points off Rangers as Hibs are

The open use of the H word to describe us is scary can't you get done for that these days yet most of them can't bring themselves to say FUCKIN!! without most of it being blanked oot

An embarrassing and insulting four letter word beginning with "H" and ending in "s", and with no meaning in football terms.

Just like the word "Hibs" in fact.

Drew with a horrendous Morton side at the weekend, they'll be fighting for a play off place but not much to worry about there.

Was working at the game and Falkirk missed two absolute sitters with about 5 minutes to go. They will miss Loy massively as Baird is no where near as good.

Morton defence will have a horrid time against our attack I reckon, although the keeper is a good shot stopper. They could be one of the teams we absolutely hammer this season.

what I think is funny is they are now saying it's a great deal getting £275,000, whereas couple of weeks ago it was a joke offer when we offered that. mugs also thought mcgeough was part of deal - think stubbs has screwed them over and they won't admit it.

fact is they have lost there best player by a mile for a paltry sum and will be lucky to make the play-offs. ok we never got him but made sure he never stayed at hibs and to be honest I'd rather we used the money for a striker. Loved Warburton's answer yesterday re we move on and already have.

hibs are creaming themselves over a loan of a scottish boy (maybe irish lol) who will only stay with them if is at best average and won't cut it at celtic,whilst when we get loans there is a very good chance they want to stay once they experience what we are all about.

one more thing, I think (with the possible exception of halliday) this 'rangers men' is a crock of shit and footballers will go were there is the most money regardless. this living the dream is pish and cringy and when i read that it makes me want to switch off.