Hibs.net

G.E.C.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone posted its the first time they have conceded 6 at home in a domestic game in 55 years,fuck that cannot be right ,is it?

Yes, think so. Someone on the match thread pulled a stat saying it was their heaviest defeat since 1960.

Someone posted its the first time they have conceded 6 at home in a domestic game in 55 years,fuck that cannot be right ,is it?

First time they've been pumped in every competition they've played in at home by 6 or more goals.

Yes, think so. Someone on the match thread pulled a stat saying it was their heaviest defeat since 1960.

That would be home defeat.

They let in a couple of 6's against the scum at Hampden in the mid-70's

Loved this one too from Ozyhibby (do they pick names out of a hat?);

"Only 11,000 there today for a game against Rangers. 7500 Hibs fans.

That's lower than we would have got for a St. Mirren game a few years ago.
For all the lard work being put in by Leeann to re-engage the supporters, it appears as the fans are just not buying it.
Not sure what it's going to take to change this but it will need to happen soon."

the Tims will be busy bullshitting to themselves to prop up their delusions, but the ones with half a brain know Septic are not as good as they were 3 years ago and Rangers are at the start of massive improvements in the squad, a good manager and a much better team that will keep improving through out the season. 3 windows still to go for buying better players and the money front is getting better, Rangers will be a real threat to them but they will kid their selves on until we pump them. Then the truth ,Rangers are back, will hit home. I could see us meeting them in a cup and doing them this season.

Don't you mean "pump their kids"

Loved this one too from Ozyhibby (do they pick names out of a hat?);

"Only 11,000 there today for a game against Rangers. 7500 Hibs fans.

That's lower than we would have got for a St. Mirren game a few years ago.

For all the lard work being put in by Leeann to re-engage the supporters, it appears as the fans are just not buying it.

Not sure what it's going to take to change this but it will need to happen soon."

They butter buck their ideas up and no mistake.

the cunts are deluded as fuck, been having a wee gander and this one had me pissing myself.

Spike220: I cant see SA going for anything less than 3.5m.

Given the importance to Hibs this season.
If we get promoted and he was to sign for longer and we developed him and he proves himself further, I think we would be looking for 6-8m for him.

Jog on ya daft cunt, you'll get 350k for him.