1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

5.9m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    KguaooflitS

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • It's not luck he gets the number of chances he does.
    • He enjoys a rueful smile though. 
    • I'm sure this decision will just reinforce Butlands stance and make him even hungrier to perform. Rejection is a bastard in any walk of life but you can take it two ways, and in football, there are plenty of players who have turned rejection into an absolute positive. I always look at how Serge Gnabry who was told that he wasn't at the level required to play for West Brom by Pullis while on loan from Arsenal, he could have faded into obscurity but is now a UCL winning German star.
    • Koscielny was very good. Had the potential to be World Class just never quite kicked up. Used to hate that thing he did where he turned his back on a ball and stepped across and blinded the goalkeeper when the opposition were taking a shot. No idea how many goals they conceded with him doing that. Don't think I'll ever get the feeling back for Arsenal as I had in 01-04. The 01-02 team is one of my favourites sides of all time.    
    • Its not just his finishing that's the issue, morelos was fucking howling at times when in on goal the chances he missed etc, however when he could be arsed he was fucking outstanding at other aspects of the game  Theres literally fuck all about dessers game that is good, he can run the channels etc like say miller, he can't ragdoll centre halves and bully them like morelos, and he can't finish like colak We literally bought a striker who hasnt got one aspect of forward play that he's top notch at, not one part 
  • Popular Contributors